ADVERTISEMENT

Pennsbury Vs LaSalle week 2

ANY IDEA HOW THESE TWO TEAMS APPEAR TALENT WISE ? I KNOW LASALLE LOST A LOT OF KEY STARTERS, BUT NDONT KNOW ABOUT PENNSBURY OTHER THAN SNORWEIGH .

He should have graduated by then. Did they red shirt his junior year down in Maryland/Delaware?

This post was edited on 2/26 4:32 AM by reluctant_to_comment

LaSalle will replace Frankford on the Pennsbury schedule the week between playing the two Rocks. Nice to see different match-ups of the area's stronger teams.

LS will return some talent and depth up front on both sides of the ball; skill positions are lean and unproven.

spider, any idea if Neshaminy is scheduled to play Gonzoga again this year. I give them credit for scheduling them last year even though they got walloped.

Romeo -

Montclair is 46-2 over the last four seasons. They play in the Super Essex Conference which has public and private schools included. They send a fair amount to the next level each year and they've been playing since the 1890s (looks like they're "into it"). They're also a four-year public high with just about 2,000 so they would be AAAA in PA.

They just rehabbed their field house which overlooks their stadium (called Woodman Field). It sounds tricked out with a state-of-the-art lifting facility that looks out over the field through extensive glass. A new film screening/viewing facility was included in the upgrade for the gridders. Field appears to be turf with nice amount of seating.

They graduated some of their studs from last year but with a roster of over 100 (it seems) they got some kids who want to play ball.

Neshaminy opens with the Mounties with this game scheduled for a Saturday afternoon up there.

The Mounties!

blankimage.png
tried to insert an image (my forestellung from "Mounties")....didn´t work...ah, well, haven´t lost my technical ineptitude one bit, huh? How´s everybody doin´, anyway?

This post was edited on 2/28 2:31 AM by blitzkrieg64

Moleskinner, North Jersey football is top notch. Hope the Pa. guys win this one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT