ADVERTISEMENT

Maurice Clark

tulla

Oct 27, 2004
I noticed that Maurice (Resse) Clark, who was expected to be SJP's top receiver this year, is not on this year's roster. I assume he transferred and is playing elsewhere. Anyone know where he is?

Tulla, this would be an interesting development if he is no longer on the team. I have no doubt that they have the depth and talent to overcome it, but it would be a tough loss, nonetheless as he is a very talented and experienced player who made a lot of tough/critical catches throughout the year last season. Here’s hoping it was just an oversight and that he’ll be on the field for the Hawks this year.

I believe that he already signed with Temple…any chance that he is planning to enroll early and forego the fall season (though most would play the season and then enroll in January (if he has the credits to finish early).

Tulla, this would be an interesting development if he is no longer on the team. I have no doubt that they have the depth and talent to overcome it, but it would be a tough loss, nonetheless as he is a very talented and experienced player who made a lot of tough/critical catches throughout the year last season. Here’s hoping it was just an oversight and that he’ll be on the field for the Hawks this year.

I believe that he already signed with Temple…any chance that he is planning to enroll early and forego the fall season (though most would play the season and then enroll in January (if he has the credits to finish early).
I think he would have been the best receiver on most teams last year, but with Harrison, Cooper, and Hagens starting for SJP he didn't see the ball all that often. But I agree he was impressive when he was in. I particularly remember a really big catch he made against PCC when he was a sophomore. I strongly suspect he's not at SJP any longer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT