ADVERTISEMENT

Mater Dei 62 Bergen 14

Here's some highlights on a short video from the game:

Mater Dei's QB, JT Daniels, is a junior this year.

His stats as a sophomore include the following:

He started all 14 games played and was 315 or 423 for 4,849 yards. He had 67 TD passes with only 6 interceptions (he looked like a senior in film I saw). Five of his receivers had at least 400 yards and two had over 1,100 each. Only one was a senior.

He was being recruited out of the eight grade at every school on the coast.

This year he's listed as 6'-2", 210 and through 3 games (not including Bergen) he's 48 of 70 for 740 yards, 6 TDs and 1 pick.

It is estimated that Mater Dei has 15 D1 kids on their team.

Reactions: lilromeo
Here's some highlights on a short video from the game:

Mater Dei's QB, JT Daniels, is a junior this year.

His stats as a sophomore include the following:

He started all 14 games played and was 315 or 423 for 4,849 yards. He had 67 TD passes with only 6 interceptions (he looked like a senior in film I saw). Five of his receivers had at least 400 yards and two had over 1,100 each. Only one was a senior.

He was being recruited out of the eight grade at every school on the coast.

This year he's listed as 6'-2", 210 and through 3 games (not including Bergen) he's 48 of 70 for 740 yards, 6 TDs and 1 pick.

It is estimated that Mater Dei has 15 D1 kids on their team.

Hey PA2CA. Had a bad feeling for Bergin seeing Mater Dei beat Amat and Gorman by at least 2 Tds. Talk about a few wows and whoas, Nothing like fast break Cali ball!

I have an ex assistant coach that coaches out in LA who is from SE PA and he says the football out there is crazy good and he has coached in PA and NC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT