ADVERTISEMENT

Malvern - La Salle

scs13

Oct 11, 2003
Anyone at this game that can provide a report? I’m surprised by both the margin and shutout. I can’t remember the last time a La Salle offense failed to score.

Reactions: Steve_pitt64
Anyone at this game that can provide a report? I’m surprised by both the margin and shutout. I can’t remember the last time a La Salle offense failed to score.
I watched it and LaSalle couldnt move the ball at all. I believe 3 int ,2 of which were returned for tds. Malvern has been a strong program for years . They graduated almost their entire starting lineup last year and still looked like a solid team. Lasalle had better be prepared for an offensive onslaught next week vs. McDevitt.

Malvern Prep was bigger, stronger & more athletic on both sides of the ball.
Very talented team…

Malvern Prep was bigger, stronger & more athletic on both sides of the ball.
Very talented team…
I might add that at least 2 Malvern Tds were a result of blown coverages with wide open receivers.

Why doesn't Malvern compete in the piaa playoffs? They always have great teams and a ton of talent.

Why doesn't Malvern compete in the piaa playoffs? They always have great teams and a ton of talent.
Technically, it's because the Inter-AC League (Malvern Prep, Episcopal Academy. Haverford School, etc.) allows 5th year players to compete. They also like to keep their own special culture: the league ends in mid-November and, except for some years when MP played SJP on Thanksgiving, they never play beyond that. They also never travel very far.

Reactions: Bighead75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT