ADVERTISEMENT

D'Andre Swift is brutal

paul from philly

Dec 9, 2010
About his game last night, Swift was asked if he ever had a night like that before. He bypassed all of his college and pro days and answered "High School!' Next question was when . His answer, "Any time we played La Salle!"

Personal foul!!! Unnecessary roughness!!

By the way, that's one penalty I don't understand. It basically means there is a level for necessary roughness, no?

About his game last night, Swift was asked if he ever had a night like that before. He bypassed all of his college and pro days and answered "High School!' Next question was when . His answer, "Any time we played La Salle!"

By the way, that's one penalty I don't understand. It basically means there is a level for necessary roughness, no?
I just hope Swift can stay healthy. Beginning in his senior year at SJP he has had a significant injury every year but his second year at Georgia. That may something about how he plays the game--nothing self-protective about his style.

Of course I still remember him coming back from an injury to score seven TDs against LaSalle in his senior year.

I just hope Swift can stay healthy. Beginning in his senior year at SJP he has had a significant injury every year but his second year at Georgia. That may something about how he plays the game--nothing self-protective about his style.

Of course I still remember him coming back from an injury to score seven TDs against LaSalle in his senior year.
Go ahead, turn that knife Tulla!!!

Hilarious !!!! What a game he played.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT