ADVERTISEMENT

Long live Emperor Trump

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
I wonder if he will change the words to the star spangled banner?

I wonder if he will change the words to the star spangled banner?
Keep in mind that he's running against a candidate who is under investigation by over 150 FBI agents and this is six months before the election. I don't say Trump is without issues, but to blindly follow a criminal without accomplishments down a path is highly questionable.

Nothing will happen she will win. And the republicans are so dumb they did not even know that they made a person who is more liberal than Clinton on many issues their front runner HAHAHAHAHA

Nothing will happen she will win. And the republicans are so dumb they did not even know that they made a person who is more liberal than Clinton on many issues their front runner HAHAHAHAHA
Explain how Trump is more liberal than Hillary. Don't use a link to some asinine liberal website run by borderline mentally ill people. Give me points 1 through 5 in order. I bet that you can't support your point.

Explain how Trump is more liberal than Hillary.... Trump has always said the Affordable Care Act didn't go far enough. Trump is pro-choice. Trump will fund Planned Parenthood. Trump gave to Hillary's Presidential campaign. And on and on and on.

Explain how Trump is more liberal than Hillary.... Trump has always said the Affordable Care Act didn't go far enough. Trump is pro-choice. Trump will fund Planned Parenthood. Trump gave to Hillary's Presidential campaign. And on and on and on.
Aah, you haven't been following Trump too closely. And if might help if you could properly reply to the message, as it will list the message to which you are replying above your message.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT