ADVERTISEMENT

LaSalle/malvern Prep

lilromeo

Gold Member
Apr 14, 2014
LaSalle has had a good start this year as has Malvern Prep. This should be a great matchup . I like LaSalle in this one.

7:00pm at Upper Dublin, at least as of now!! Should be considered a home game for La Salle. That being said, I agree with lilromeo. Take La Salle.

how is St. Rita this year? I know they are usually pretty good but didn't they graduate a ton of talent? Holy Spirit?
I'll take LaSalle.

Stop the press......seriously, this is groundbreaking news........

I'm tempted to call ESPN, at the very least WIP and the Fanatic must hear this..............

Paul from Philly is taking LS this weekend...........

I'm speechless.

Stop the press......seriously, this is groundbreaking news........

I'm tempted to call ESPN, at the very least WIP and the Fanatic must hear this..............

Paul from Philly is taking LS this weekend...........

I'm speechless.

Funny Murph...

The boys are a bit banged up (who isn't to some degree) but Paul's giving his faithful hopes to the 'Sporers.:) The Defense has been rather stout in light of the competition, can Doyal make what he has into a productive and successful effort?
It isn't easy, hope they can..

Malvern has had two relatively easy wins so far and a bit of an odd schedule. Didnt play Labor Day weekend or last weekend. Will find out what they have over the next three weeks with LaSalle, St. Joe, Roman. Not exactly a walk in the park.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT