ADVERTISEMENT

It's funny watching no one reply to ChristieFans irrational posts

Reluctant, the lack of response by you libs is an indicator that the posts are on target. Normally, when something is posted and people disagree strongly, they counter the argument.

For example, there really is no reply to such an insane comment by Lynch about fighting terror with love. It shows how upside down things are. No comment by you is basically a yes vote to the post. If you had something to say, you would have said it. Human nature. Don't take this personally; it's just that your party is off the rails.

As far as the Christie fan tag that you are trying to apply, you show your incompetence, as usual. It was me who said that Christie's political career ended on a beach in 2012 when he toured with Incapable after Hurricane Sandy. But I do thank you for the laughs, as always.

I just laugh and laugh at all of his empty posts!

Empty posts. How about you try to explain the FBIs criticism of Clinton. There may not be any charges, but that critique the FBI Director gave was almost as damning. "Grossly irresponsible" I think was the term he used. No intent my azz!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT