ADVERTISEMENT

Interboro

newport

Nov 22, 2002
Read somewhere that at the Interboro team banquet last night that Coach Lennox announced his retirement

I havent heard anything as far as replacements go. I do know they have some guys on staff that were former players so maybe they go in house. Or maybe they go outside the program with a young up and comer

I asked this a while ago on the Upper Darby post. How desirable a job is Interboro? Late 90s into the late 2000s, they were a great program. One could argue that Lennox got more with less than 99% of the programs around. That has not been the case lately, although they did upset Ridley to end the year. They just dont seem to have the athletes they once had to keep up with the speed/spread of Del Val League.

Also just want to say congrats to Lennox on a great career. They never had the most athletes. They never had the most numbers. But every year for the better part of 3 decades they were a force. Double digit league titles in a row is tough no matter what league your in. I worked with a few guys who played for him and they had nothing but good things to say about him. Congrats on a great career

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT