ADVERTISEMENT

Inter-Ac Coach

Malvern tied for league championship, scored the most points ever and is playing tomorrow....if he is leaving, he wanted to go.

Heard a rumor today that Brady resigned after school suspended him for next game because he got in an argument with referee and used foul language. If this is true why would anybody want to coach there? MP really dropped the ball on this one....Brady is an outstanding coach and leader for these young men to follow!!!!

KTFBR,
I don't think that anyone will argue with the fact that Coach Brady has excellent knowledge about X's and O's. However, there are many people on campus and in the Malvern community that would dispute your statement about being an excellent leader of young Catholic men. I believe both parties were looking for a change although I can not 100% corraborate that. However, Brady gave them the out by resigning and Malvern took it.

Reactions: CYOBALL1
Heard a rumor today that Brady resigned after school suspended him for next game because he got in an argument with referee and used foul language. If this is true why would anybody want to coach there? MP really dropped the ball on this one....Brady is an outstanding coach and leader for these young men to follow!!!!

If he using foul language at an official, I don't know if I would label him as a leader for young men..

Reactions: CYOBALL1
Really? It was common knowledge that their priest had the worst mouth in the rink back in the 2000's

I started the thread, and when I started the thread I knew he was let go. You are only getting a little of the truth. TRUST ME! He was lucky they didn't put it out as him being fired!

Reactions: exr001 and CYOBALL1
I heard that this has a little more to do than just yelling at a referee at a game. I heard he had some personal issues off the field that the school did not like hearing about.

I heard that this has a little more to do than just yelling at a referee at a game. I heard he had some personal issues off the field that the school did not like hearing about.
What's the purpose of coming on the boad--anonymously, of course--two weeks after the last previous post on this thread to suggest something really bad--but no more specific than "personal issues"--about the guy who was th Malvern coach?

It's been said already. Let it go. This week the school should start the long drawn out process of finding a new coach. Good luck to all those involved.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT