ADVERTISEMENT

Hilary.....

Delcofootballguy

Sep 4, 2013
WHY I LIKE HILLARY

HRC has a long and distinguished history of loyalty, service to and accomplishments within the Democratic Party. She helped build the Democratic party at the state and local level over the last 35 years, held many positions and offices within and for the party and, in every role, she served with distinction and honor.

HRC has paid her dues to the Democratic Party and she deserves the support of the Democratic Party in 2016. She has been involved in leadership positions in the Democratic Party since the 1973 Watergate investigation of Richard Nixon. She played a central role in the health care reform push of 1993 which laid the groundwork for the creation of ObamaCare in 2010. In 1997 and 1999, she played a leading role in advocating the creation of the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act. She was the first and only First Lady to run for, and obtain, public office while still First Lady. Kenneth W. Starr drug her into the Whitewater Investigation where her marriage, professional life and political career were scrutinized under a microscope. She has long scared Republicans, not unlike her husband and the current president, in a way that is paranoid and irrational. At 22 years of age she was also the first ever student commencement speaker at prestigious Wellesley College where her commencement speech made the cover of Time magazine. It was a unique honor; HRC’s own classmates at Wellesley asked the school administration for Hillary to address them on their graduation day.

Hillary is a distinguished graduate of Yale Law School, former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic, former civil litigation attorney and former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law. She is the former First Lady of Arkansas and the former First Lady of the United States, and the first FLOTUS in U.S. history to hold a postgraduate degree. She is the first ex-FLOTUS in U.S. history to be elected to the United States Senate. She was elected by the State of New York to serve two terms in the United States Senate. She is a former U.S. Secretary of State, only the third female ever to serve in that position. The first female ever appointed to that office, Madeline Albright, was appointed by Hillary’s husband upon her advice, recommendation and “urging,” according to former President Bill Clinton. Clinton won the Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album in 1997 for “It Takes a Village.” She is a published author. She is a self proclaimed Pantsuit Aficionado. She married a man named Bill, who plays the saxophone. She was her husband’s most senior and instrumental advisor without portfolio while he served as the nation's 42nd president. She took on many of the most difficult assignments of his administration. She is the most qualified candidate for the presidency in the last 150 years.

The list of her accomplishments is so prohibitively long it will not fit within the limited confines of this article. But by all means go see “Hillary Clinton’s Awards and Accomplishments” in Wikipedia.

Hillary has something no other presidential candidate possesses: she will have the support and advice of the two most successful, prolific and iconic, former Democratic presidents, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, since FDR and the “New Deal.” As successful as Barack Obama has been with liberals particularly in his second term, Bill Clinton left office, (1) with the highest approval rating of any president in modern time, (2) as the only president to completely eliminate the deficit and leave his successor a surplus in modern times, and (3) the only president to create a net 23 million new jobs in 8 years in American history. Hillary has the support of the former president and the current president. That is a big plus in my book.
I am proud of her and her accomplishments. Secretary of State, Senator from New York, First Lady (she made the latter into a substantive, not merely a figurehead, role).

Throughout her lifetime no one has done more to champion the cause of women’s rights around the world than Hillary Clinton. She has personally delivered important speeches on the subject all over the world but her three best known were delivered to the United Nations General Assembly meeting on the issue of human rights, in New York City; in Beijing, China, to the Chinese people; and, before the International Commission on Human Rights. One of my all-time favorite Hillary Clinton lectures on women’s reproductive rights was in an exchange before a Republican congressional committee member while she was testifying as Secretary of State. It's on YouTube and it's simply wonderful; she made the Republican questioner wish he had never asked the question that triggered her brilliant, in your face, tongue lashing. I was proud for her and I was proud for the cause she was championing.

It's not necessary to be against anybody to be FOR Hillary Clinton. In every position in which Hillary has served this country, or the Democratic Party, she has done so with honor and distinction. Who else can you say that about?

Benghazi hearings,taxpayer wasted dollars.Remember one poster called it worse than Watergate-wait till the truth comes out ! The truth is out

I'm no fan of Hillary, but she really made the Reps on that panel look ridiculous today. Years of talk about the emails and in 10 hours of questioning today only about 2 minutes of it actually brought up anything that was in the emails ..... and that was only to try and make a point. Not dispute anything or shed any new light.

Still voting for Sanders, but if Hillary is the nominee she'll get my vote.

Anyone who is for Hillary basically has a romance for her husband Bill. With that said, how can anyone be for women's rights and stand for equal treatment when Billy boy abused....that's right abused a White House intern. You just lost all credibility with your discussion. She plays to the disenfranchised, just for their votes.

So you don't think the President of the United States took advantage of a young intern? Whether you believe all presidents do it or that she was old enough to make her own decisions doesn't really matter. It does show a lack of respect for his wife, for the intern and women in general. So how can Hillary justify her stance of defending women? I tell you how! She'll say and promise anything for a vote!! And that's only one of the planks to her and the DNC's platform! Vote for her if you want but look a little deeper into the candidate's character!!

Last edited:
You just changed your argument. You said abuse. I said Monica was old enough to make up her own mind. Now you're arguing something else. I didn't vote for Clinton (either time). Don't yell at me about him!

I changed no argument!! I' m telling you about Hillary's character. A senior employer takes advantage of his position in the work place with an intern? In today's world, that is abuse by anyone's standards whether the woman "wanted it" or not! What happened to fighting for women's rights? Liberals and the DNC turn a blind eye to it because it goes against what they preach. All credibility goes out the window!! And Hillary did nothing because she is a power hungry.politician, pandering for another percentage of votes! She will do and say anything for them! What is her stance on immigration, on energy, on the trade deals? Check back next week, things probably will change, depending on whose vote is up for grabs!

Last edited:
Hillary was a first lady, not elected official. She had no power to do anything. What are you talking about? As a wife she could have done something. And like I said, I'm voting for Bernie. I've never voted for a Clinton.

Hillary was a first lady, not elected official. She had no power to do anything. What are you talking about? As a wife she could have done something. And like I said, I'm voting for Bernie. I've never voted for a Clinton.[/Q

Reluctant, the point I am trying to make is she is two faced, pretty much on all planks of the DNC platform. And you even said that if Bernie is not the nominee and she gets it, she will get your vote. Believe me, Bernie aint gonna be the nominee, so your voting for Hillary!

I've voted for a Republican, Democrat and Independent ... so you never know who I'll vote for. I'd be willing to bet njfan47 cannot say the same. I'm sure it's just a blind uneducated pull of the Republican lever.

The only ones remotely interesting on the other side of the ticket are Kasich and Paul, but neither will be around much longer. If the GOP would have let Huntsman stick around I may have vote for him last time around, but he made too much sense.

If the media would allow them to talk instead of setting up arguments with their questions, we might get to see some debating about the issues. I agree Kasich is one of the ones to look at. They won't let Paul talk at the debates so it's hard to get a read on him. As much as I know of him Rubio seems like a good candidate. Carson's fifteen minutes of fame are up. He just can't stop shooting himself in the foot. And Trump?? I still think he is a democratic plant, thanks to Hillary!

If the media would allow them to talk instead of setting up arguments with their questions, we might get to see some debating about the issues. I agree Kasich is one of the ones to look at. They won't let Paul talk at the debates so it's hard to get a read on him. As much as I know of him Rubio seems like a good candidate. Carson's fifteen minutes of fame are up. He just can't stop shooting himself in the foot. And Trump?? I still think he is a democratic plant, thanks to Hillary!
Paul, Carson's 15 minutes of fame are far from up. Don't believe the false media narrative about the scholarship to West Point. It's just another example of the left media trying to take down a leading candidate. They know their power and they use it effectively, but only if people trust them. Don't trust them Paul. See through them. And ask why they never did this level of vetting on obama.

I've voted for a Republican, Democrat and Independent ... so you never know who I'll vote for. I'd be willing to bet njfan47 cannot say the same. I'm sure it's just a blind uneducated pull of the Republican lever.
Reluctant, it's good to know that I apparently live rent-free inside your head! Interesting that you randomly bring up my name.

Paul, Carson's 15 minutes of fame are far from up. Don't believe the false media narrative about the scholarship to West Point. It's just another example of the left media trying to take down a leading candidate. They know their power and they use it effectively, but only if people trust them. Don't trust them Paul. See through them. And ask why they never did this level of vetting on obama.

I agree with you about the media but "the pyramids were built as grain storage."??

I agree with you about the media but "the pyramids were built as grain storage."??
That was an odd statement by Ben, but what about obama saying:
1. There are hundreds of millions of angry men around the world.
2. Profit and earnings ratios are ok.
3. You didn't build that.
4. "all 57 states"
5. You can keep your healthcare policy.
6. The sweetest sound I know is the muslim call to prayer.
7. As a student of history, I know civilization's debt to islam.
8. islam has a product tradition of tolerance.

Get the picture? Do you think obama has even one-quarter of the character of Carson?

Without question Obama was given a clear path by the media. Sort of like a Palosi quote on the healthcare bill, "We have to elect him first then find out what he's all about!"

Without question Obama was given a clear path by the media. Sort of like a Palosi quote on the healthcare bill, "We have to elect him first then find out what he's all about!"
Good point. We found out what he's all about and it ain't pretty. President Incapable is a title that he has "worked hard" to earn. Just wait for the last year of his term; new lows are possible, and that's saying something.

I'd like anyone on this board, not just the libs but anyone to try and come up with one thing that has gone right during his terms. Foreign policy, monetary policy, social policy? And I really don't want to hear the tired lame excuse that "Congress wouldn't work with him!!" Reagan and Clinton made things work with a hostile congress and they're looked upon as two of the best presidents of the recent past.

I'd like anyone on this board, not just the libs but anyone to try and come up with one thing that has gone right during his terms. Foreign policy, monetary policy, social policy? And I really don't want to hear the tired lame excuse that "Congress wouldn't work with him!!" Reagan and Clinton made things work with a hostile congress and they're looked upon as two of the best presidents of the recent past.

There are many more, here are just a few.......

President Obama took office in the middle of a financial crisis and took action to get the economy moving again. March was the 25th consecutive month that the economy added private-sector jobs, for a total of nearly 4.1 million new jobs.
The President announced historic new fuel efficiency standards that will nearly double vehicles’ fuel economy by 2025. That means we’re breathing cleaner air, importing less oil and saving money at the pump.
President Obama’s landmark health reform allows young adults to stay on their parents’ insurance plans until they turn 26. That means 2.5 million more young Americans now have health coverage. An estimated 12.1 million young adults will be covered once health reform is fully implemented.
By doubling funding for Pell Grants and eliminating billions of dollars in federal subsidies to banks acting as middlemen, President Obama has made a college education more accessible and affordable for millions of students. The President responsibly ended the war in Iraq and is committed to bringing the war in Afghanistan to a responsible end.
Under the Obama administration, people who have gone into public service and work in fields like teaching, nursing, and the armed forces will have their federal student loans forgiven after 10 years if they make their payments on time. Income-based repayments on federal student loans will be capped at 10 percent of income.
President Obama repealed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.” LGBT men and women can now serve our country without hiding who they are.
Under President Obama’s watch, the Environmental Protection Agency has enacted the first national standards for mercury emissions and other dangerous air toxins from coal and oil-fired power plants.
President Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act into law, which helps workers file claims against age and gender wage discrimination.
President Obama signed the Credit CARD Act into law, which protects young people from credit card company abuse. One major provision bans companies from marketing to students on college campuses.

Obama's landmark health bill? You bring that up when the exchanges are collapsing and premiums are going through the roof. But you can keep your plan. Oh sorry, no you can't. I will say that allowing young adults to stay on their parents program is a plus, but weren't the young people going to be the ones making this plan affordable when they joined up? Really didn't think that one through, did he?

The new jobs? Really. And are they full time good jobs or seasonal jobs, part time with no bennies? The economy is in the tank or haven't you heard about all those shovel ready jobs not being there. Unemployment is down to 5 something? Check the real numbers. That 5 something isn't even close to the real number.

When will he end the war in Afghanistan? And what is his strategy moving forward in the ME. Don't forget about the Nuclear deal he just signed with Iran. That's a real winner. For them. And how's that Syria situation working out?

The Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay act? The government is going to tell the private sector what to pay people? Sorry, that aint gonna happen. If you want to get paid correctly, then find the right job, don't ask the government to help blackmail your employer. Oh I forgot there's a war on women from the republicans. Get real will you.

Don't ask don't tell? Great that addresses what, 3 percent of the Army population. Way to waste a bunch of time pandering to a specific, small group. (Didn't Bill Clinton put "Don't ask, don't tell" in place by the way?) Get in touch with your feelings. More about feelings then substance.

You forgot to bring up race relations under his administration. They are in the worst shape since the 60s. From his friend, the Harvard professor, to Michael Brown, he has basically lost all perspective on the subject and well.......shows no real leadership. Sort of a running theme for his administration.

Tuition reform? How about "Not everyone is cut out for college!" Try picking a degree in something that will pay when you get out, not some liberal arts degree that cost you 240,000 dollars but is only gonna get you a librarian job. Again Clinton started this with his "Everyone deserves a college education." No they don't. Everyone has a right to a college education. Sorry to be so harsh but the world needs plumbers too. And there are jobs for the taking in construction, but everyone wants college. Can't see the forest for the trees.

One other question for you and I mean no disrespect by this, I just want know. How old are you Delco? It just seems that you're young and you want to believe that Obama and all of his plans worked out to perfection. When in reality, after further inspection, most of his plans have failed. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Obama's landmark health bill? You bring that up when the exchanges are collapsing and premiums are going through the roof. But you can keep your plan. Oh sorry, no you can't. I will say that allowing young adults to stay on their parents program is a plus, but weren't the young people going to be the ones making this plan affordable when they joined up? Really didn't think that one through, did he?

The new jobs? Really. And are they full time good jobs or seasonal jobs, part time with no bennies? The economy is in the tank or haven't you heard about all those shovel ready jobs not being there. Unemployment is down to 5 something? Check the real numbers. That 5 something isn't even close to the real number.

When will he end the war in Afghanistan? And what is his strategy moving forward in the ME. Don't forget about the Nuclear deal he just signed with Iran. That's a real winner. For them. And how's that Syria situation working out?

The Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay act? The government is going to tell the private sector what to pay people? Sorry, that aint gonna happen. If you want to get paid correctly, then find the right job, don't ask the government to help blackmail your employer. Oh I forgot there's a war on women from the republicans. Get real will you.

Don't ask don't tell? Great that addresses what, 3 percent of the Army population. Way to waste a bunch of time pandering to a specific, small group. (Didn't Bill Clinton put "Don't ask, don't tell" in place by the way?) Get in touch with your feelings. More about feelings then substance.

You forgot to bring up race relations under his administration. They are in the worst shape since the 60s. From his friend, the Harvard professor, to Michael Brown, he has basically lost all perspective on the subject and well.......shows no real leadership. Sort of a running theme for his administration.

Tuition reform? How about "Not everyone is cut out for college!" Try picking a degree in something that will pay when you get out, not some liberal arts degree that cost you 240,000 dollars but is only gonna get you a librarian job. Again Clinton started this with his "Everyone deserves a college education." No they don't. Everyone has a right to a college education. Sorry to be so harsh but the world needs plumbers too. And there are jobs for the taking in construction, but everyone wants college. Can't see the forest for the trees.

One other question for you and I mean no disrespect by this, I just want know. How old are you Delco? It just seems that you're young and you want to believe that Obama and all of his plans worked out to perfection. When in reality, after further inspection, most of his plans have failed. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry.
Paul, I wouldn't even get into a debate with a cut and paster. Why can't he explain things himself, in his own words. President Incapable took over when the economy was on its knees due to a failed housing policy that was started by Bill Clinton, another example of failed liberal policy.
Paul, please don't believe the bullsh*t about Clinton having been a great president. Some reasons why this was not the case:
1. Failed housing policy of trying to get as many people as possible to own houses, suing banks to lower their lending standards.
2. Failure to take out bin laden.
3. Failed nuclear deal with North Korea which has had no effect on limiting their capabilities, the opposite of what Clinton said it would do.
4. Lying under oath.
5. Blow job in the White House by a near-minor, a 19-year-old intern.
6. The internet economy came of age during Clinton's terms. This is called luck of the draw.
7. Financial responsibility and lower deficits were due only to oversight by Republican congress.

Just a few, off the top. The marketing of Bill Clinton as a great president is a bigger hoax than bitcoin (as a currency) and global warming combined!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT