ADVERTISEMENT

Hell from Above

Stalker

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
Let’s hear it for the boys in blue dropping 21,000 pounds of MOAB pain on the bad guys and a Commander in Chief who acts like one.

Trump is behaving just the way our enemies had hoped. The guy asked 5 times in an hour meeting about our nuclear weapons .... "why don't we use them"?

This was a great demo of the product. Great sales pitch. More more more. Increase the defense budget.

MOAB kills 36 terrorist. Inspires thousands more.

I'm not chiding you Reluctant, but what do you want the US to do. Wait and do nothing until Isis has taken over Syria and other parts of the Middle East? If nothing else, what Trump did was put a Wild Card in the deck. It hopefully will give them pause. And in the long run, it just blew the tops of some mountains off! Not buildings or innocent civilians, like Putin and Assad have done. So I'll ask again, what would you do?

Trump ran on the promises that he wasn't going to nation build or be the police of the world. Many of his crazy faithful (Anne Coulter) aren't with him on these actions. So now Afghanistan is the hotbed for ISIS?

How about Trump stick with America first for as long as his childish mind can maintain attention. He's going to get a bunch of Americans killed with a stupid tweet or look how big my balls are attack. He's luck our military got out of their camp in Syria before it was attacked in retaliation for the tomahawks. 18 of our friendly forces were killed because of it.

Also, he said Russia would start fighting ISIS for/with us....so let them start.

We dropped a bomb on a tunnel complex, the closest thing those butchers have to a physical infrastructure, and, sent a message. One bomb, killing 30 to 100 terrorists. They kill that many in one car bombing of a church or market place filled with women and children and Trump’s behavior alarms you?

We've been bombing the shit out of them for years. You can't bomb your way out of this. We still have yet to address the US born terrorist.

I just read where a $3.5 bunker buster would have destroyed all of those caves whereas that $300 bomb "may have" collapsed some of them. I'm thinking Trump opted for the MOAB on name and size alone!

We've been bombing the shit out of them for years. You can't bomb your way out of this. We still have yet to address the US born terrorist.

We have NOT been bombing them forever. Where did you get that? Our involvement has been sporadic against ISIS since 2014’s efforts under Obama in Iraq. 1 bomb killing 30 to 100 terrorists is insignificant except in terms of the size of the ordinance and the statement it sends….suggesting a ramping up of effort.

And you bet he went for size. Got your attention!!....and many others. Up to this point Obama has dropped more ordinance on ISIS than Trump. What is the point of such disgust and disagreement with Trump?

Last edited:
It's reported that the US dropped more than 26k bombs in 2016. You don't think any/much of that was ISIS? Obama's last week in office he had a B2 bomber take off from somewhere in the middle of the country and fly over the Libya to bomb ISIS camps one last time.

My disgust with Trump is it's always haphazard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT