ADVERTISEMENT

Garnet Valley

PAFootball2012

Sep 29, 2012
Checked out PV-GV tonight and they absolutely dominated the line of scrimmage like they did with Neshaminy last week. It is amazing to see one of the smallest schools in 6A ripping through District 1 on the road as a #10 seed. This D1 title should be a fantastic game

PA: Being one of the smallest in 6A could be deceiving. Upper Darby is 6th overall in numbers state wide, yet GV has preformed much better in the playoffs than UD. Also, GV has 100 kids and I heard they turn kids away. That's the kind of impact Ricci has on these kids.

Last edited:
PA: Being one of the smallest in 6A could be deceiving. Upper Darby is 6th overall in numbers state wide, yet GV has preformed much better in the playoffs than UD. Also, GV has 100 kids and I heard they turn kids away. That's the kind of impact Ricci has on these kids.

They are doing a tremendous job and have the experience to make a serious run in the playoffs. I think that comparison is a little deceiving. Considering the demographics, you cannot compare a mostly affluent area to and low income school and expect similar results.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT