ADVERTISEMENT

District 1 6A - Preseason Shot in the Dark

David vs Goliath. I think enrollment is like 900 now. This Shanahan alum is glad they play in the Chesmont National. Congrats on the win

Chest coming at IA Delco just remember chesty IA Delco was on posting on this site when you were still popping zits and jacking off to the lingerie section of the sears catalog! It’s playoffs baby

Chest coming at IA Delco just remember chesty IA Delco was on posting on this site when you were still popping zits and jacking off to the lingerie section of the sears catalog! It’s playoffs baby
F… off 4i. I’m one of the longest running members/posters on here. Relayer will verify.

Last edited:
Next few weeks will be fun. Super excited to see Garnet, Chestmont powers and SOL square off.

SOL is also getting interesting as Central Bucks South appears to be peaking and of course the Pennsbury run has been just surprising. How does a team that goes 0-10 last year win 8+ games this year and maybe more with the same kids?. I’d like to hear from the Pennsbury faithful to get some clues.

Anyone have the current playoff picture with Coatesville and has it been settled?

Reactions: 705 Hood
Garnet Valley will be the #1 seed in the district 1 playoffs. Unless they get beat by Conestoga in the last game of the year, which isn't going to happen, nobody can take over the #1 spot. It's statistically impossible. I'm surprised GV was able to put together another undefeated season with all the talent they lost. I'll be even more surprised if they can have any kind of deep playoff run. Coatesville, D West, D East have the best shot to win The district 1 title.

Reactions: ChesmontLeague1
Next few weeks will be fun. Super excited to see Garnet, Chestmont powers and SOL square off.

SOL is also getting interesting as Central Bucks South appears to be peaking and of course the Pennsbury run has been just surprising. How does a team that goes 0-10 last year win 8+ games this year and maybe more with the same kids?. I’d like to hear from the Pennsbury faithful to get some clues.

Anyone have the current playoff picture with Coatesville and has it been settled?
Coaching 100%, the last staff didn’t want the 10th& 11th graders starting over the seniors. This staff wants to win and doesn’t give a crap about the inclusion and fair playing time. Plus the kids bought in and had an off-season for the first time in 4 yrs! Thank you & Congrats to Snyder and staff !

Can and will verify. CL1 and I go back to the beginning of the century. Liked his old name GOREDRAIDERS!! We're all good dudes on this board and I would have a beer with any of you knuckleheads!
Good memory and I had forgotten I had that screen name for years. (Lost password). You ever make it to Chesco again give me a ring. Yes. Knucklehead sometimes here.

Reactions: Relayer
A possible look at the District 1 bracket with a week to go. Some tie-breakers will come into play with seeds 2, 3, and 4, seeds 8 and 9, and seeds 15 and 16 and the below seeds don't account for bonus points from wins/losses in Week 10.

1 Garnet Valley
16 Owen J Roberts

8 Spring-ford
9 Ridley

4 Perk Valley
13 CB West

5 Coatesville
12 Conestoga

2 Pennsbury
15 Quakertown

7 Souderton
10 CB South

3 CB East
14 North Penn

6 Downingtown West
11 Downingtown East

Odd year where I don't think there is a top tier that is head and shoulders above the rest of the field.

Round 1
1 Garnet Valley over 16 Quakertown
8 Spring-ford over 9 Ridley

4 Downingtown West over 13 Conestoga
5 Coatesville over 12 Downingtown East

2 Perk Valley over 15 Owen J Roberts
10 CB South over 7 Souderton

3 Pennsbury over 14 North Penn
11 CB West over 6 CB East

Odd year where I don't think there is a top tier that is head and shoulders above the rest of the field.

Round 1
1 Garnet Valley over 16 Quakertown (No doubter)
8 Spring-ford over 9 Ridley (Great game)

4 Downingtown West over 13 Conestoga (Conestoga was impressive early)
5 Coatesville over 12 Downingtown East (Not surprised East won, but 31 unanswered was shocking)

2 Perk Valley over 15 Owen J Roberts (No doubter after a tight game in regular season)
10 CB South over 7 Souderton (Souderton's D pitched a shutout)

3 Pennsbury over 14 North Penn (Knights get it done setting up another rematch - this time with CB West)
11 CB West over 6 CB East (Bucks-Knights next week for us old-school guys)
Rain in the forecast could cause some underdogs to keep it close or win outright.

Round 2
1 Garnet Valley over 8 Spring-ford
4 Downingtown West over 12 Downingtown East

2 Perk Valley over 7 Souderton
14 North Penn over 11 CB West

Rain in the forecast could cause some underdogs to keep it close or win outright.

Round 2
1 Garnet Valley over 8 Spring-ford
4 Downingtown West over 12 Downingtown East

2 Perk Valley over 7 Souderton
14 North Penn over 11 CB West
I could see North Penn / CB West going either direction. Rain will benefit West. Both teams coming off emotional wins, two weeks in a row in West's case. Even as a Buck's fan I was shocked at the domination in the first half on Friday night. If they can maintain that level of play and continue to limit the errors, should be a great game.

Reactions: lilromeo
I could see North Penn / CB West going either direction. Rain will benefit West. Both teams coming off emotional wins, two weeks in a row in West's case. Even as a Buck's fan I was shocked at the domination in the first half on Friday night. If they can maintain that level of play and continue to limit the errors, should be a great game.
Bad weather almost always makes what was probably going to be a very uneven game a much closer one. And the weather on Friday could be really bad. Would it be possible to move some games to Saturday?

Cold, chilly weather expected for Friday night.

Semi-finals
12 Downingtown East over 1 Garnet Valley - East is peaking at the right time where their OL is just dominating. Can anyone tackle Horvath?

11 CB West over 2 Perk Valley - Like East, West is peaking at the right time. Could we have an 11 versus 12 Championship Game?

Reactions: lilromeo
Cold, chilly weather expected for Friday night.

Semi-finals
12 Downingtown East over 1 Garnet Valley - East is peaking at the right time where their OL is just dominating. Can anyone tackle Horvath?

11 CB West over 2 Perk Valley - Like East, West is peaking at the right time. Could we have an 11 versus 12 Championship Game?
Great season for your kid Fletch. Not sure what grade he is but they have a nice junior class. I like your pics and throw in Rustin paying back the Swarthmorer’s in 5A

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT