ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Trumptards

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
is this really what you guys wanted? A total buffoon in office who attacks war heros, attacks facts and figures, lies openly on an everyday basis. A person who is obstructing justice openly. Someone who's staff has had several members plead guilty to crimes and who has flipped on their boss I mean I thought he hired the best people. Someone who has divided the country even further with his best words, twitter and stable geneious remarks and actions. A person who has crapped all over our allies and snuggled up to and been pissed on by Russia, a person who has cost American farmers billions. A racist who shows it time and time again. You can say the economy this and the economy that so here are your 30 pieces of silver you bunch of Judists hope it was the worth it to damage the county for years to come.

Last edited:
They're loading the courts, from local to SCOTUS, with conservatives so they can tell you how to live your life. They sold us all out for tax cuts. So they think it was well worth their dignity.

They're loading the courts, from local to SCOTUS, with conservatives so they can tell you how to live your life. They sold us all out for tax cuts. So they think it was well worth their dignity.

Are we in any additional wars since Trump came in? Have the Mexicans signed a new trade agreement with us with the Canadians next in line? Has the economy been on an upward trend even with the tariffs that have been proposed? Couldn't that be a sign that all the previous deals were antiquated or broken? Judges are picked by the party in power and by all accounts, even by dems, Cavanaugh is a good choice. Why did Fienstien hold the letter for over 5 months? Why didn't this woman, Ford, come forward when he was being vetted for the District court? It's a heartbeat away from the SCOTUS!! They actually want the FBI to investigate a "kegger" from 30 years ago?? North Korea by all accounts is dismantling their nuclear infrastructure with more to come. Again, I'm not a Trumptard and I would never invite him to a backyard BBQ but you guys are running around like your hair is on fire. Calm down and reclaim the government at Mid-terms if you're so upset.

LIBERTARIAN 2018!!!

Last edited:
Did you read any of the hundreds of thousands of #WhyIDidntReport tweets yesterday? Most rape or assault charges never get filed. Ford is getting death threats and had to move out of her house. THAT's why she didn't come forward earlier. She was actually outed by a Sarah Sander's staffer. The POTUS shamed Ford on social media. Is that the world you want to live in?

BTW, China has picked up the slack of the TPP. NK hasn't dismantled a thing. They stepped up production by all accounts of the intelligence community. If you don't think they're part of the Deep State.

Blue Wave.

Did you read any of the hundreds of thousands of #WhyIDidntReport tweets yesterday? Most rape or assault charges never get filed. Ford is getting death threats and had to move out of her house. THAT's why she didn't come forward earlier. She was actually outed by a Sarah Sander's staffer. The POTUS shamed Ford on social media. Is that the world you want to live in?

BTW, China has picked up the slack of the TPP. NK hasn't dismantled a thing. They stepped up production by all accounts of the intelligence community. If you don't think they're part of the Deep State.

Blue Wave.

From the NY Times.......

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/23/world/asia/north-korea-dismantling-missile-facilities.html

Your hair still seems to be on fire!

Is it legal? Probably.

Is it right ....ehhh, not so much. I don't think anyone would feel bad for Cruz. Even his fellow politicians think he's a scumbag. Protesters shouldn't invade your personal space. The restaurant should have just objected to his being there on religious grounds.

The Libertarian in me though says, Cruz is trying to shove SCOTUS picks down our throats who would tell women what they can do to their bodies. Same thing, right?

Is it legal? Probably.

Is it right ....ehhh, not so much. I don't think anyone would feel bad for Cruz. Even his fellow politicians think he's a scumbag. Protesters shouldn't invade your personal space. The restaurant should have just objected to his being there on religious grounds.

The Libertarian in me though says, Cruz is trying to shove SCOTUS picks down our throats who would tell women what they can do to their bodies. Same thing, right?

Just more examples of people with their hair on fire. You don't change things with stunts like this. Adults should know that. Instead of bothering Ted and his wife, they should be out registering people to vote. It is National Voter Registration Day!! That is how you win elections and drive the narrative. Not by acting like children who didn't get their way!! I wonder how many of those protesters voted?

Last edited:
This was brought this up in counseling and to loved ones over the years, way before this, but it's a stunt?

What did you think when the GOP wouldn't even hold a hearing on Obama's SCOTUS nominee?

This was brought this up in counseling and to loved ones over the years, way before this, but it's a stunt?

What did you think when the GOP wouldn't even hold a hearing on Obama's SCOTUS nominee?

I have no idea what you said or meant with your first statement. As to your question, I think it's a joke. That's why we need a third party. The Dems and Pubs have made it a stupid childish game. A third party would keep everyone honest.

I have to say though, I am very disappointed with the Libertarian party here in Pa. Try getting in touch with them or having them get back to you. Of all years, when you have that stiff Casey running for re-election, this year they could have made a dent in the landscape. young voters love independents and Casey is a do nothing living off his name and father's reputation.

Last edited:
Did you hear the crowd at the UN yesterday?? Donny the dummy strikes again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT