ADVERTISEMENT

D12 Playoffs

RCH13co18

Jun 10, 2015
Philadelphia,PA
With the playoff picture just about set in D12 can we expect any surprises ,upsets, or will it go as planned ( with the favored team winning each contest)?

Almost set, we have 3 teams fighting for 2nd & 3rd spot in 6A. Roman has to beat Judge to finish 3rd and they would face LaSalle in the playoffs with Judge getting Prep. With Swift being 100% or like he was on Saturday at 150% nobody will come close to Prep. That man was possessed a man playing with boys.

I mean anything can happen, nobody expected LaSalle to beat Prep last year. The best game will be Roman/LaSalle if that's the case they match up well.

Reactions: CYOBALL1
Could Judge give Lasalle a game if they finish third? I would like to see Judge or Roman in the final game. When was the last time either team was in the city chip?

Could Judge give Lasalle a game if they finish third? I would like to see Judge or Roman in the final game. When was the last time either team was in the city chip?
Roman won the PCL Red in '07, the year before the City championship resumed.

I believe Judge lost to La Salle in 08 (the year Washington beat La Salle) after beating them in the regular season

you know what....am I seeing this that CE and LC have a district game first?

No. DV/Kipp play for Pub 3A title Saturday. CE was supposed to play NG (Forfeit) this week. CE will play winner of DV/Kipp next week. Following this there will be a 2-week subregional. This will include DV, Kipp, CE, and New Hope. You could see multiple rematches in a 2-week period.

Reactions: exr001
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT