ADVERTISEMENT

Could The Democrats Actually Take The White House In 2020?

Is this appropriate for a high school football site? Maybe I'm missing something? Sorry!

Is this appropriate for a high school football site? Maybe I'm missing something? Sorry!
There's a separate politics forum. Regular posters decided a long time ago to restrict politics to that forum.

There's a separate politics forum. Regular posters decided a long time ago to restrict politics to that forum.
This is the crap Relayer mentioned below. We're suddenly being bombarded with this. Time to QUIT THIS BOARD and move to another since they no longer monitor it.

This is the crap Relayer mentioned below. We're suddenly being bombarded with this. Time to QUIT THIS BOARD and move to another since they no longer monitor it.
Stalker, Which board do you suggest? I sometimes use the Eastern PA one.The moderator does a good job, but sometimes there's up to a day or two before a submission is vetted and posted (though usually it's the same day). Also the posts are not organized by topic so it's sometimes hard to follow the thread if there are four or five different topics being discussed.

Reactions: paul from philly
Stalker, Which board do you suggest? I sometimes use the Eastern PA one.The moderator does a good job, but sometimes there's up to a day or two before a submission is vetted and posted (though usually it's the same day). Also the posts are not organized by topic so it's sometimes hard to follow the thread if there are four or five different topics being discussed.
Actually that's the only one I know of tulla. Never used but reviewed it this year at season's end thoroughly for first time reading all the posts, using as a resource to wrap things up, making sure I didn't miss something. Should have been doing that all along I suppose.
Seems dominated by familiar topics, ie….recruiting/private vs public (gag me with a spoon, ha!), Southern Columbia posts and D3. Will say some posters seem well informed tho the format is disjointed as you mentioned.
Because we are paying for the services provided on this board, the moderators have a responsibility to monitor content. Happy New Year tulla.

Last edited:
Are you guys referring to the Pa Sports Board? They have some good high school forums. Lots of stuff on their Pa Western board, not as much on the east. Lots of hoops talk too. I have been posting over there for several years and they definitely monitor the threads.

http://pasportsboard.net/PSB/index.php?PHPSESSID=6db97aef25a6ad34b8cb2014eaba09f0&[/QUOT
I was talking about EasternPAFootball but like the site you showed. Over the years I've depended on my knowledge of the various areas/teams, having lived "there" at one point or another plus online newspapers, Pennlive, Pitt Post Gazzette, Lancaster Online, HS FB sites (Wilson, SCA egs), etc. Otherwise, maybe a little too self contained seeing the great information that is on the site you showed and EasternPAFB. I'm sure you mentioned pasportsboard to me in the past (thank you) and I see hitman is there, probably others. Will check it out today. Thx.

The PSB eastern forum is mostly D3 posters. I'll chime in at times just to plug our area. I know some of the D7 guys here also post over there in the western forum.

Ya, that board is pretty good. Much more 1a-4a, than 5A-6A stuff on the western side. The threaded format is nice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT