ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats To St. Joe's Prep

Congrats prep that's coming from a WOOD guy, who knows us and Tep will be in Hershey, all these haters can holler at me personally

Reactions: 73-Vike
A very sloppy game and unenthused effort. A win is a win but things need to be cleaned up quick or there will be an issue.

Reactions: CYOBALL1
I believe Prep had home field advantage thru out the playoffs so it’s is at NE.

Game is at 1 pm. Charlie Martin Memorial site is far from super.
Should be a good one next week. NP QB is LEGIT and his supporting cast is very good as well.

Reactions: lilromeo
Question is, what is the toughest D NP played this year including playoffs? LS D really struggled this year and Coatesville wasn't know for their D.
Prep better on O than D, but still best D NP will have seen, by a lot.....

Bucksfb, I will say downingtown east, was 7-7 in 3rd, early in year and more recently springford who only gave up 7 in the last 3 quarters of second round playoff game.

A very sloppy game and unenthused effort. A win is a win but things need to be cleaned up quick or there will be an issue.
Funny how the snaps that were a problem against Bosco came back as a problem again today. Lots to work on this week. Looks like decent weather for this time of year next week--a good thing.

Ok uptown, football forum isn't really the place for your language and calling an old man a biach as educated as your are. I don't have time for you, I've fried bigger fish serving my country. But hold up a uptown vike sign in Hershey and u never know, maybe I'll happen to be there.

@coverandmove1 .....don't start none won't be none, I fear nothing but God, so if u r a senior citizen don't sell wolf tix, and again if anybody wants to see me Vet or not I ain't scared, I've battled my own wars too

Wouldn't it be more meaningful to SJP if they beat Wood or Imhotep to get to the finals? Or do all the elite want their trophy? Here's an idea, three levels, Private, Public
Large and Public Small.

I thought this was far and away the weakest of the 5 Parklad teams that have won D11 titles in a row, and probably the weakest D11 champ since the '94 Liberty group, but they played SJP a lot closer than I was anticipating. Didn't see the game, but looked like it was close for a while before talent took over.

Glad Worth had a good showing for Parkland. I think he's a dude and hope he gets a good look from the next level.

Wouldn't it be more meaningful to SJP if they beat Wood or Imhotep to get to the finals? Or do all the elite want their trophy? Here's an idea, three levels, Private, Public
Large and Public Small.

I thought the point was to crown the best team!! There are advantages to both sides. It all really comes down to coaches and their programs. You're probably all tired of this example but the year La Salle won the championship, not one player went to a real D1 school. Just a bunch of hardworking players that drank the coach's Kool aid!! Play the game!!

Reactions: lilromeo
Large and Public Small.
How about public medium, public very small, and public medium well, then your sure to get a trophy JOE. Sounding awfully pessimistic for a BIG undefeated team, joe!??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT