Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ricky Ortega

• Will Howard

• Total voters

district1elite

Nov 3, 2017
I just counted Blairs TD total in back to back playoff games vs D’Town East and West and its 10. 2 coming from a Kick Return TD and a Interception TD, 5 passing and 5 rushing is truly amazing. Then I started searching other QBs around and what I’ve gathered is, the numbers and talent this season is astonishing.

Kyle McCord (SJP, So.) -OSU Commit
Will Howard (D’Town West, Sr.) - Kansas State Commit
Trey Blair (Haverford, Sr) - Buffalo is what I’m hearing
Anthony Harris (Nazareth, Jr.) - No offer that I have heard of (Very good numbers this season)
Ricky Ortega (Coatesville) - Vilanova Commit

This has to be equal to if not batter than the Steven Sterm and Udinski season which was great as well but I’ve never seen this much D1 and ultimately district 1 Quarter Backs in a D1 season ever. Those 4 in district 1 are real special players. Can anyone name a better year of Quarterbacks during a single season in district 1? Cheltenhams Adonis Hunter is pretty good too. Going back to Adam Hurns, Johnny Haldis and Duncan Swayze was pretty awesome too. I lost track between 2009 till 2014. That’s great for the SOL.n

I just counted Blairs TD total in back to back playoff games vs D’Town East and West and its 10. 2 coming from a Kick Return TD and a Interception TD, 5 passing and 5 rushing is truly amazing. Then I started searching other QBs around and what I’ve gathered is, the numbers and talent this season is astonishing.

Kyle McCord (SJP, So.) -OSU Commit
Will Howard (D’Town West, Sr.) - Kansas State Commit
Trey Blair (Haverford, Sr) - Buffalo is what I’m hearing
Anthony Harris (Nazareth, Jr.) - No offer that I have heard of (Very good numbers this season)
Ricky Ortega (Coatesville) - Vilanova Commit

This has to be equal to if not batter than the Steven Sterm and Udinski season which was great as well but I’ve never seen this much D1 and ultimately district 1 Quarter Backs in a D1 season ever. Those 4 in district 1 are real special players. Can anyone name a better year of Quarterbacks during a single season in district 1? Cheltenhams Adonis Hunter is pretty good too. Going back to Adam Hurns, Johnny Haldis and Duncan Swayze was pretty awesome too. I lost track between 2009 till 2014. That’s great for the SOL.n
I might go with McCord/Howard as "best" with Blair as MVP.

Harris has an offer from Maine.

While Harris is really good, and I just quarterbacked his team to a D11 title, I think I would take Jared Jenkins from Freedom over him. He was the EPC Offensive Player of the Year this season with very good numbers: 149-227, 2,477 yards, 26 TDs and 5 INTs, and threw for almost 7,500 yards in his career and threw 72 career TD passes. He holds offers from Holy Cross, Penn, Brown, and Bucknell. Not as tall or fast as Harris, stronger arm and a little more accurate. Both are very good high school qbs, but I’d take Jenkins.

On this list - it’s McCord then everybody else.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT