ADVERTISEMENT

100 schools to meet regarding separating from the PIAA

Cmon Chesmont.. I agree kids move both ways.. always have. I was just pointing out that to move to So Columbia is a lot different than transferring to Wood or to move to Lansdale (NP) in that geography. That’s all I was saying.. clearly kids transfer to So Columbia. No question. Kids also transfer to N Penn, Neshaminy and others in D1 in Pub. Philly Pub is open enrollment so you can go anywhere within the city confines. I was trying to be funny with the Sheetz comment.... guess it didn’t work. Oh well!!
I was raised in the same demography but we did have cows before Sheetz came in. Good one D1fb22.

Cmon Chesmont.. I agree kids move both ways.. always have. I was just pointing out that to move to So Columbia is a lot different than transferring to Wood or to move to Lansdale (NP) in that geography. That’s all I was saying.. clearly kids transfer to So Columbia. No question. Kids also transfer to N Penn, Neshaminy and others in D1 in Pub. Philly Pub is open enrollment so you can go anywhere within the city confines. I was trying to be funny with the Sheetz comment.... guess it didn’t work. Oh well!!
The Sheetz common was funny. Enjoyed that but the whole situation w the pubs trying to strong arm and overlook the public transfer issue is concerning. I’m looking forward to football season and now see other games that my daughter has graduated band not cheering for DEast. On a side note I’m pulling for Coatesville to win districts/state but think The Prep is the favorite whatever bracket is they are in!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT