ADVERTISEMENT

WPIAL 5A

new2pa

Nov 9, 2014
So, here's my quick preseason look at the WPIAL 5A teams.

1. Penn-Trafford: A few reason I've moved them to #1. First is they have program stability and an excellent coaching staff. Second, the have a star RB with Yacamelli (Wisconsin) and a big and talented returning OL. I believe 3 or 4 return from last year. They also return a couple solid LB/TE bodies. Need to reload in the secondary with the departure of the ? twins, but they always have tons of 5'10 tough kids to play those positions. Their biggest question mark will be at QB. They can run over most everyone, but to beat good teams you need solid QB play and some form of passing game.

2. Pine-Richland: State championship level talent and youth football level coaching. I know people have posted about stopping bashing the staff, but their credentials speak for themselves. They don't have much. Hasley at MLB and WR will be best player on the field most games and their OL should be large and talented, but lacking experience after losing 4 starters. P-R must also replace a ton of skill. Cole Boyd should be very good ata QB if he can avoid mistakes and Alex Gochis needs to takeover Jochem's role as a playmaker. On defense, front 4 should be a strength with Domer returning and Klemm and Kerns stepping up as 2 way players. Secondary will be a rebuild but Palmieri is a very solid player at safety.

[Small Gap]

3. Gateway: With the transfer of the Birch brothers and D1 DB/WR Patrick Body returning, Gateway should have a great offense. Lose 3 of 5 starters on the OL I believe and a similar number on the front 7 of the defense. A solid coaching staff as well. Need to develop a strong OL and gap-sound defense, and this group needs to find a way to compete when times get tough. Losing to Peters Twp after being up 19-0 at the half should sting for this group.

[Gap]

4. Woodland Hills: Everything revolves around their dual threat QB (Williams?) and if their OL can give him time to throw. Last year he made a bunch of plays running around after pressure, but that needs to improve. Defense is basic but will run to the ball. If they can get going early, watch out. Need some big early wins over Moon and Penn Hills to build confidence.

[Gap]

Next Group:

Upper St. Clair: Lost their best senior group in years so have a lot to replace. Solid LB core will lead defense, but need to find playmakers on offense. Also, IMO they need to be tougher.
Penn Hills: QB must be healthy or they are dead in the water. Struggled to score with him last year as a freshman. Without him it will be tough. Always solid defense with Coach LeDonne though.
Moon: An up and coming "program" Not sure they have much at the skill position, but the traditionally compete hard and play physical. Their conference (South) is down so they have a shot at a nice playoff spot.
WestA: QB is top 5 in WPIAL (D1 baseball player). If he can have a big year, then WestA could be a contender again.
Peters: Similar to USC, lost a great group of seniors and need to reload. Return to standout OLB/TE's, but need to rebuild OL and DL.

I appreciate the detail you went into with this, new2pa. I'm very interested to hear your opinions on 6A.

I would've loved to see P-R and P-T meet in the regular season, but barring any upsets or injuries, I think they will be the two meeting in the WPIAL Championship.

I appreciate the detail you went into with this, new2pa. I'm very interested to hear your opinions on 6A.

I would've loved to see P-R and P-T meet in the regular season, but barring any upsets or injuries, I think they will be the two meeting in the WPIAL Championship.
5A is definitely the deepest and most competitive classification in the wpial. Whoever comes out of the wpial will have a monster match up with Erie cathedral prep this year. They had a down year last year but they have a lot coming back and will be one of the top teams in the state.

5A is definitely the deepest and most competitive classification in the wpial. Whoever comes out of the wpial will have a monster match up with Erie cathedral prep this year. They had a down year last year but they have a lot coming back and will be one of the top teams in the state.
Don't forget about Imhotep Charter as well. Governor Mifflin lost quite a bit but they should be a solid contender also.

Right now, I also believe that it will be P-R vs P-T in the WPIAL 5A finals. But - P-R will have to get by Gateway in the Semi's, which would be a huge game. Also, P-R would need to probably beat Woody. Both of those games are regular season rematches.

Governor MIfflin with Singleton will be a load in the Semi's, and either ECP or Imhotep in the finals will be tough. I'm going to watch the Imhotep/PCC game in week 0, so I'll be able to report on both of those team.

Right now, I also believe that it will be P-R vs P-T in the WPIAL 5A finals. But - P-R will have to get by Gateway in the Semi's, which would be a huge game. Also, P-R would need to probably beat Woody. Both of those games are regular season rematches.

Governor MIfflin with Singleton will be a load in the Semi's, and either ECP or Imhotep in the finals will be tough. I'm going to watch the Imhotep/PCC game in week 0, so I'll be able to report on both of those team.
I agree 5A is the most stacked division in the state and will have the toughest route to Hershey. You got to get through the wpial then you'll probably have ecp then governor Mifflin to get through. If you get past them you'll most likely see Imhotep in the finals. The pcc and Imhotep game might be the best game all year in the regular season. I'm looking fwd to that one myself.

So, here's my quick preseason look at the WPIAL 5A teams.

1. Penn-Trafford: A few reason I've moved them to #1. First is they have program stability and an excellent coaching staff. Second, the have a star RB with Yacamelli (Wisconsin) and a big and talented returning OL. I believe 3 or 4 return from last year. They also return a couple solid LB/TE bodies. Need to reload in the secondary with the departure of the ? twins, but they always have tons of 5'10 tough kids to play those positions. Their biggest question mark will be at QB. They can run over most everyone, but to beat good teams you need solid QB play and some form of passing game.

2. Pine-Richland: State championship level talent and youth football level coaching. I know people have posted about stopping bashing the staff, but their credentials speak for themselves. They don't have much. Hasley at MLB and WR will be best player on the field most games and their OL should be large and talented, but lacking experience after losing 4 starters. P-R must also replace a ton of skill. Cole Boyd should be very good ata QB if he can avoid mistakes and Alex Gochis needs to takeover Jochem's role as a playmaker. On defense, front 4 should be a strength with Domer returning and Klemm and Kerns stepping up as 2 way players. Secondary will be a rebuild but Palmieri is a very solid player at safety.

[Small Gap]

3. Gateway: With the transfer of the Birch brothers and D1 DB/WR Patrick Body returning, Gateway should have a great offense. Lose 3 of 5 starters on the OL I believe and a similar number on the front 7 of the defense. A solid coaching staff as well. Need to develop a strong OL and gap-sound defense, and this group needs to find a way to compete when times get tough. Losing to Peters Twp after being up 19-0 at the half should sting for this group.

[Gap]

4. Woodland Hills: Everything revolves around their dual threat QB (Williams?) and if their OL can give him time to throw. Last year he made a bunch of plays running around after pressure, but that needs to improve. Defense is basic but will run to the ball. If they can get going early, watch out. Need some big early wins over Moon and Penn Hills to build confidence.

[Gap]

Next Group:

Upper St. Clair: Lost their best senior group in years so have a lot to replace. Solid LB core will lead defense, but need to find playmakers on offense. Also, IMO they need to be tougher.
Penn Hills: QB must be healthy or they are dead in the water. Struggled to score with him last year as a freshman. Without him it will be tough. Always solid defense with Coach LeDonne though.
Moon: An up and coming "program" Not sure they have much at the skill position, but the traditionally compete hard and play physical. Their conference (South) is down so they have a shot at a nice playoff spot.
WestA: QB is top 5 in WPIAL (D1 baseball player). If he can have a big year, then WestA could be a contender again.
Peters: Similar to USC, lost a great group of seniors and need to reload. Return to standout OLB/TE's, but need to rebuild OL and DL.
Ok New nice job! 6 and 5 need to playoff at end of districts and never should have been separated. Ditto in D3. Gov-Mifflin and Warwick would have manhandled teams in 3 last year (except Hburg). Oh well....

Some concerns like Penn Traf needing a QB as a top seed but they have that Rb and a manageable first two (Norwin, Hemp) before 4A terror Belle Vernon where they could trip up. Sister just came thru there on the GAP bike hike (Frostburg-MD....Meyerstown, Ohiopyle, City) 2 weeks ago, but to the point, those Mon teams can be wicked....even reloading.
Pine has a tough first six and Peters has a good opening two vs Fox and C-Mac giving new Qb some reps before playing Trafford.
** About Gateway, are there still eligibility issues with Brett B? "Any student athlete who transfers anytime after start of soph season is ineligible for the playoffs....unless meets criteria for exception". Evidently Brad is ok'd.

Still working on Dist-3 Top 20, all classes. About 5A GMif 8-1 is #1 (all classes) in my view with a loaded Manheim Central 3-5 right there. And I don't think much has changed in the 5A (a few transfers) but balance of power unchanged tho I think a real drop off after 1 and 2 with Exeter 6-2, Warwick 8-0....forfeit loss (both with good looking Qbs coming up), Cedar Cliff 4-4 (great Rb back from inj), Red Lion 5-2 (loaded minus a Qb), Ship 4-3 led by DE Anthony Smith 6-7, 265, offers from PSU, Pitt, Neb, MSU, Io St, WVA, Syra, NC St, etc, etc,), New Oxford 6-1 (all skill back), Conestoga Val 6-2 (most back, no history), Waynesboro 5-3 (like CV and Ox).

** 4A again looking mean in 3; Berks Cath, McDevitt, Lamp Stras (changed opinion here), Weiser, ELCO and Cocalico (ditto LS) all with strong potential. Especially McD.
Ok, back to Top 20. Good luck to Pine this trying year.

Last edited:
After seeing some film, I'm keeping the top of the line up the same. Here's some additional comments:

1. P-T : still the best program in 5A, still have to find a QB.
2. P-R : Closed the gap because their line play was good and P-T can't throw the ball.
3. Gatewway: Adding them to the top group because they can throw it and that will give P-R fits.

[GAP]

4. Woody: Did not see so no reason to move.
5. Peters: Moved up - played very very well against SV. Lost a ton but looked polished.

[Smaller Gap]

6. USC: No comments
7. Moon: No additional comments
8. Penn Hills: Injured QB back and played NA very tough.

Reactions: Stalker
Here are some other preseason picks for 5A

Post-Gazette
1. Gateway
2. Pine-Richland
3. Penn-Trafford
4. Moon
5. Peters Township

Tribune Review
1. Gateway
2. Penn-Trafford
3. Pine-Richland
4. Penn Hills
5. Peters Township

Pittsburgh Sports Now
1. Pine-Richland
2. Gateway
3. Woodland Hills
4. Penn Hills
5. Penn-Trafford

Reactions: new2pa
Updated after week 0:

1. P-T : Looked very good vs. 6A Norwin. Yacamelli is a beast and it looked like they had a kid that could throw the ball a little at QB (as well as run it.) Solid up front.
2. Gateway: OL blocking was unimpressive. Need to protect Birch at QB, but he didn't like awesome either. But beat 6A DelVal.
3. P-R : Enough said in other thread.
4. Moon: Dominating win over Seneca Valley. If they continue to run the ball like that and play great defense they will be in the mix
5. Woody: Did not see.
6. Penn Hills: Handled Quips in their scrimmage.
7. USC: No comments
8. Peters: No comments

Update after week 3. Some reshufflng.

1. Pine-Richland: Crazy to have them #1 being 0-3.... And, not convinced that their coaches know what they are doing, but they have talent and are playing hard. Boyd at QB drives the team. If he plays like he did first half against PCC, they can beat anyone. Defense is OK. WEAKNESS: DEFENSIVE SKILL PLAYERS

2. Penn Trafford: Very disappointing performance against Belle Vernon. Did not handle OL and DL like I would expect. Whitlock kid from BV is good, but I good team defense can stop him. WEAKNESS: QB PLAY

3. Moon: Have not watched them much since their Seneca Valley game, but they are 3-0 and playing tough.

4. Gateway: Disappointing performance against TJ. OL was not good. They'll make some plays in the special teams, but against good teams they really struggled blocking. Defense was solid, but couldn't stand up to T-J rushing attack. Also, while the Birch kid is good at QB, you definitely wouldn't think he's a P5 QB watching him. WEAKNESS: OL

5. North Hills: Lots of talk about this being their year. Have dynamic skill player in Dickerson, but not sure they know how to get him the ball. WEAKNESS: Antiquated schemes.

In the Mix: Peters, USC, Kiski!!!

Disappoinments: Woodland Hills, Penn Hills

I was at the Seneca Valley-North Hills game. With a good coach NH could be in the running for the WPIAL title, but unfortunately Carey runs the offense and calls the plays. This is a huge problem. He has such a small playbook and will run the same plays repeatedly when they are not working. Will mostly pass only on obvious passing downs. In both the 2nd and 3rd quarters when NH got the ball I turned to my wife and said "please not a run up the middle by Tracey". Both times a run up the middle by Tracey (who I really like), one for -1 and the other for 1. It was obvious to even a casual observer that Seneca was stacking and was simply not going to let NH run on them... When Carey gave up being defensive coordinator to young Brody Zangaro the defense made dramatic improvements, one can only hope Carey gives up the offense to a up and coming coordinator as well. The problem with getting Dickerson the ball is complicated. QB John Green is simply subpar when it comes to passing accuracy and is a big culprit in Dickerson's lack of catches. In this game he had Dickerson wide open behind the defense for an easy TD and flat out missed him. Later in the game he had Cooper Thompson wide open behind the defense for an easy TD and overthrew him as well. These were long throws but not difficult for a decent high school QB. If he hits these passes I think North Hills wins this game. If North Hills is going to go anywhere in 5A this year Green must get a lot better.

aero: Did you happen to see anything between Carey and SV coaches after the game. From what I heard, Carey is a piece of work/s**t.

Didn't see see anything between the coaches... Not a fan of Carey. He is a very difficult coach to play for. You have to be mentally strong to deal with the verbal abuse- it keeps football participation way down from what it should be for a school this size.

Updated after week 4:

1. P-R: They are getting better and playing at their level. If they lose again in the regular season, it will be an upset.

2. Moon: Hard nosed physical team. Some questions about passing attack, but their coach has built a program and they won't back down.

3. Peters Twp: After losing nearly every player of consequence, Coach has them playing well. Huge victory of Penn-Trafford 2 weeks ago.

4. Kiski Area: 5-0 with a key win over a good West Allegheny team. They start conference play this week, but they are a good story. Two more wins (Fox Chapel and Shaler) and they are in the playoffs.

5. Penn-Trafford: Have not seen any of their games since Belle Vernon - but the loss to Peters was telling. Ruane is a great coach, so I expect them to rebound, but they have work to do.

Reactions: Stalker
Been a while, but here is my latest thoughts on 5A. 5A is way down from last year, and with the injury to Boyd at P-R, its more widen open than ever. Here's my current take.

1. Moon: Have beat everyone in their path. Best wins may have been an average Seneca Valley team and (GULP) Fox Chapel.

2. Pine-Richland: The loss of Boyd at QB for at least a couple weeks and maybe longer is huge. Defense is still very good, but scoring could be an issue. Need solid OL play and RB group needs to take a step up.

3. This is where it gets tricky. I'm gonna go with Penn Hills next, byt virtue of their win over USC. They still aren't very good on offense, but Duggar at QB finally looks healthy, and Coach LeDonne always has the defense ready.

4. USC: The panthers are next - their 3 losses are to 6A #1 Lebo, 5A #2 P-R, and 5A #3 Penn Hills. I saw them play P-R and wasn't really impressed, but they seems to have found something running the QB the last 2 games - and defense has only allowed 6 in those games.

5. Pick'em: Fox Chapel, Bethel Park, Peters Twp, Penn-Trafford, North Hills and Gateway are all in a group of very mediocre 4-3 teams. I would have bet that Penn-Trafford would be better with Yacamelli and a solid coaching staff, but frankly, they aren't. Same with Gateway - until they can protect Birch, they aren't going anywhere.

Big games this week are:

Moon vs USC
P-R vs. North Hills
Fox Chapel vs. Penn Hills

More to come.

With Boyd out, I would not rule out North Hills beating PR this week.

North Hills has a nice team this year and Pat Carey will have his team ready, especially when he has the help of his colleague Coach Kasperowicz to game plan with during the school day.

Last edited:
I am being serious. Having Coach K in the same building could be a huge help for NH this week. I am sure Pat and Eric have spoken.

I did not mean that in a derogatory way at all.

I am being serious. Having Coach K in the same building could be a huge help for NH this week. I am sure Pat and Eric have spoken.

I did not mean that in a derogatory way at all.
Yeah I’m sure he would totally assist in beating his sons team, who might very well be taking snaps at QB this week. Makes sense 🤣

Yeah I’m sure he would totally assist in beating his sons team, who might very well be taking snaps at QB this week. Makes sense 🤣
I thought they all might be a part of the conspiracy to take down PR football...you remember.....the program that couldn't survive without Coach K?

lol

I don't believe NH has beat P-R since Carey and Coach K's first year as head coaches in 2013. There were a stream of coaches that either left NH or were NH guys that went to P-R that Carey was none to happy about.

OMG......lol....poor JACKY6996

Where do I begin?

I will just say.....I TOLD YOU SO.
Lol really? “Just watched an interview w campos on Twitter who announced starting RB is out as well as QB. Any idea who next man up at that position would be? North hills is a solid team this year, this will be a big test for pr”

then you say I told you so like the petulant child you are 😂 Honestly it’sgood that carry completely out coached PR, gives the new school board members in waiting ammo not to renew that coaching contract

Was at the NH-PR game. The drop in level of play at PR from last year is shocking, don't tell me coaching doesn't make a difference. They tried to go no huddle like last year, but instead of being fast paced the offense just sat at the line and took forever to get a play off. Lots of confusion. Took a timeout in both halves on the FIRST play of a possession. Campos jumping around like a clown in frustration. Illegal substitution on the offense twice. Maybe it was Palmieri making his first start... but he actually threw the ball well. Hit 3 or 4 big gainers. They missed Eastbrook more than Boyd. Despite a bigger and more athletic line they simply couldn't run on NH at all, 27 carries for 49 total yards, who would have thought? I don't think Carey could outcoach anyone, but his teams always do play hard, sometimes too intense. 3 personal fouls in the first half but they settled down. Moon keeps squeaking out the wins but I think 5A is wide open in the WPIAL.

Here are my way to early playoff seedings:

1. Moon
2. Penn Trafford
3. North Hills
4. Pine-Richland (Beat GW, PH and USC)
5. Gateway (Beat PH)
6. Penn Hills (Beat USC)
7. Upper St. Clair
8. Bethel Park
9. Woody
10. Franklin Regional
11. Peters Twp
12. Fox Chapel

For these seedings I made some assumptions about week 9 games. And, 9-12 are a bit of a crapshoot. I seeded my best guesses to avoid first round matchups (Top 4 get a bye)

New, do you think moon is the real deal? Usually 5A is the most stacked division in the wpial but seems to be down a little this year. It's hard to gauge how good moon really is. Unfortunately I think governor Mifflin may be the best team in the state no matter the classification and whoever comes out of the wpial won't stand a chance against them. That's if they even get past Erie cathedral prep.

I think 5A (and 6A) are way down this year.

I think Moon is a very good, well coached team, but not "great" - meaning they are no threat to win a state championship. I also think their coach has done a good job building the culture of Moon football. Be committed to running the ball, pass a little bit and do it effectively, and be relentless on D. This year they have a couple kids up front who will probably play somewhere at the next level, which helps.

So, ya, I think they can win the WPIAL. I still think Penn-Trafford with Yacamelli will be a threat.

I think I said somewhere else, its gonna be GM vs Imhotep in the finals. I don't see any team on this side of the state having the players or scheme to stop GM RB.

I think 5A (and 6A) are way down this year.

I think Moon is a very good, well coached team, but not "great" - meaning they are no threat to win a state championship. I also think their coach has done a good job building the culture of Moon football. Be committed to running the ball, pass a little bit and do it effectively, and be relentless on D. This year they have a couple kids up front who will probably play somewhere at the next level, which helps.

So, ya, I think they can win the WPIAL. I still think Penn-Trafford with Yacamelli will be a threat.

I think I said somewhere else, its gonna be GM vs Imhotep in the finals. I don't see any team on this side of the state having the players or scheme to stop GM RB.
agreed on GM. Last year, in PIAA semi, PR needed every ounce of coaching, player effort, and talent, to BARELY beat GM. If he stays relatively health, it very that Nick Singleton will do well in college, and play on Sundays for many years- rare talent, in a high school system that effectively uses his talent.

Also- ECP- likely will beat anyone out of WPIAL in semis- that is also a good program w talent

At this point, my guess is Moon v PT in WPIAL final, not sure of winner

I just read in the P-G that if P-R, PH, and NH all win out with +10 or greater victories, PH will be #1 in the conference, P-R #2 and NH #3. That could shake up the seedings I guess.

Updated prediction:

1. Moon
2. Penn Trafford
3. North Hills
4. Pine-Richland (Beat GW, PH and USC)
5. Gateway (Beat PH)
6. Penn Hills (Beat USC)
7. Upper St. Clair
8. Bethel Park
9. Peters Twp
10. Woody
11. Fox Chapel
12. Franklin Regional

but I’m not sure what committee is gonna do about first round rematches. USC can’t be above PH or PR because of H2H losses. And record put Peters above Woody, FC and FR.

So that seeding has 3 first round rematches. Maybe you’ll see some changes in the bottom.

WPIAL should have used Cal Preps power rankings for seeding purposes. They are accurate and unbiased. They go by strength of schedule and results, nothing else. California uses them to seed their playoffs. There are 91 teams in the 5A class in PA and here is how the the WPIAL teams are ranked in the state, which I generally agree with:

Moon #3
Pine-Richland #5
Penn-Trafford #6
Gateway #8
Peters Township #10
Upper St. Clair #11
Penn Hills #12
North Hills #14
Bethel Park #18
West Allegheny #24
Kiski #25

Woodland Hills #27
Fox Chapel #31
South Fayette #33
Franklin Regional #41
Shaler #46
Latrobe #52
Connellsville #80

Last edited:
WPIAL should have used Cal Preps power rankings for seeding purposes. They are accurate, unbiased and accurate. They go by strength of schedule and results, nothing else. California uses them to seed their playoffs. There are 91 teams in the 5A class in PA and here is how the the WPIAL teams are ranked in the state, which I generally agree with:

Moon #3
Pine-Richland #5
Penn-Trafford #6
Gateway #8
Peters Township #10
Upper St. Clair #11
Penn Hills #12
North Hills #14
Bethel Park #18
West Allegheny #24
Kiski #25

Woodland Hills #27
Fox Chapel #31
South Fayette #33
Franklin Regional #41
Shaler #46
Latrobe #52
Connellsville #80
Wow, that is some interesting stuff, thx for the insight. From a "PR person" insight, here are my thoughts-

Kiski- interesting, I did think that was a solid team, bummer for them they did not make the playoffs, this puts them in the "top 12" so in a way, that matches with playoff-caliber

Peters- interesting, yes that makes sense, looking at their total schedule, they should have been seeded higher, they had some tough non-conference opponents, losing to Lebo, and beating CM, and they BEAT PT

Penn Trafford- again, makes sense maybe being lower than WPIAL seed, Penn Trafford played weaker non-conference, they chose week zero against Norwin, while PR played Harrisburg- wow those programs are crazy different

Not sure if the winner of 5A can go very far in states, but sure will be a battle to win WPIAL, maybe "parity" is the key term for this group!!

Reactions: new2pa
aero and 2020, are you guys saying or think the wpial doesn't use strength of schedule and results....or that there is bias?

WPIAL should have used Cal Preps power rankings for seeding purposes. They are accurate, unbiased and accurate. They go by strength of schedule and results, nothing else. California uses them to seed their playoffs. There are 91 teams in the 5A class in PA and here is how the the WPIAL teams are ranked in the state, which I generally agree with:

Moon #3
Pine-Richland #5
Penn-Trafford #6
Gateway #8
Peters Township #10
Upper St. Clair #11
Penn Hills #12
North Hills #14
Bethel Park #18
West Allegheny #24
Kiski #25

Woodland Hills #27
Fox Chapel #31
South Fayette #33
Franklin Regional #41
Shaler #46
Latrobe #52
Connellsville #80
Who's #91?

Stalker- good question- not sure-I had not previously heard of Cal Preps- but that info seems to match Maxpreps rankings. I'm not really sure how WPIAL makes their decision, other than just "talking" and looking at schedules and scores. I do suspect they are motivated by "non-data driven" reasons, like "hunches and feelings." Also, the WPIAL does get a cut of ticket sales, so that might affect things. Maybe not "bias" but maybe, yea, they should look closer at "strength of schedule."

Here’s another set of computer generated rankings.

SchoolRatingClass Name
Bethel Park84.4District 7 5 A
Connellsville44District 7 5 A
Fox Chapel72.1District 7 5 A
Franklin Regional63.6District 7 5 A
Gateway101.7District 7 5 A
Kiski Area76.5District 7 5 A
Latrobe68.7District 7 5 A
Moon101District 7 5 A
North Hills84.2District 7 5 A
Penn Hills88.9District 7 5 A
Penn Trafford99.7District 7 5 A