ADVERTISEMENT

SJP

you could've said that last year too, yet NA beat them twice

coaching? Lehmeier is already better than Art Walker Jr?
maybe Walker is a better coach than Leihmeir- but the "whole staff" is def better at PCC, imo- again- we will see- if NA crushes PCC than, me a few other folks "eat our words" and, impressive work by NA

Reactions: new2pa
Parkland and Nazareth, especially Parkland are legit teams. Much sorted out this week.

Parkland-Allen CC
State Coll-CD
Wilson-Cedar Crest
York-Red Lion
Parkland and Nazareth could not have been more of a coin flip. Parkland won 31-24 at home, getting a big punt return, then their QB made a monster play, standing in and taking a huge shot after he threw, and threading a bullet to their In a 1-on-1 matchup for a 35 yard TD with 90 seconds left. Nazareth got stopped a yard short on a fourth down near midfield on their two minute drill to answer. Not a lot of daylight between those two.

ACC-Parkland will be fun. ACC coached by former Parkland boss Ron Melosky and are a legit 4A contender. They’ve got stars as good as Parkland (Calhoun, Battles, McLean) and their sophomore QB has really impressed, but Parkland is deeper across the board and should win. Parkland won’t make a state run because of SJP, but ACC can play into December.

Well, the coaching thing is debatable. At P-R Coach Lehmeier's offense had its way with Walker the majority of the time. At SV, not so much.

I think a major differnece last year was that NA had a very good senior group and the PCC kids were Jrs and Sophs. PCC kids are seniors.

I will be very surprised if its less than a 21pt victory. NA has no real superstars. Need them to win big IMO. If PCC loses, well, then the hype machine on PCC players and coaches is way, way off.
having the 3 best wpial quarterbacks since at least 2008 probably helped him a lot at PR

Reactions: new2pa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT