ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals Camp Video: D'Andre Swift - St. Joe's Prep - 2017

The name "Swift" doesn't do him justice. Incredibly talented.
How old is he? He looks like a college senior. I see he is a soph, class of 2017. Looks like he could be 18 already or soon.

Last edited:
The name "Swift" doesn't do him justice. Incredibly talented.
How old is he? He looks like a college senior. I see he is a soph, class of 2017. Looks like he could be 18 already or soon.
He's finishing his sophomore year. I'm pretty sure he was born in 1999.

Somebody on this board said that the best player in the AAAA State Title Game might be a Soph.

Somebody on this board said that the best player in the AAAA State Title Game might be a Soph.
He was a sophomore. D Andre Swift and he was incredible. It would be worth the $ to get the cd of that game which was a fun game to watch as well as Swifts performance.

I have some other PA players that I'll post. D'Andre Swift won MVP for the running back position.

Swift runs better routes and has more moves than most college seniors. And his hands look great. When he got open on the deep route, he made a not so easy catch look easy. The next two years are going to be scary for SJP opponents. Or, as good as he is, is there any chance he could get enough credits and skip his senior year? Unlikely, but this has happened on some occasions, mostly in baseball with Bryce Harper and Levi Michael and probably in basketball too.

Last edited:
nj I've never heard of anyone skipping senior year at the Prep and wouldn't advise a student at any high school to do it. If you haven't seen it, check out the catch Swift made against LaSalle in front of the Prep bench where he jumped above two defenders and came down with the ball. It's on his highlight reels. It was a third or fourth and very long and was probably one of the two or three biggest plays of the Prep's season. A good chance LaSalle wins if Swift doesn't make the catch.

nj I've never heard of anyone skipping senior year at the Prep and wouldn't advise a student at any high school to do it. If you haven't seen it, check out the catch Swift made against LaSalle in front of the Prep bench where he jumped above two defenders and came down with the ball. It's on his highlight reels. It was a third or fourth and very long and was probably one of the two or three biggest plays of the Prep's season. A good chance LaSalle wins if Swift doesn't make the catch.
Tulla, great to hear from you. I will try to check out that highlight. I hope Swift doesn't skip his senior year, but it was just a thought about whether it might happen based on him being so ready.

Swift runs better routes and has more moves than most college seniors. And his hands look great. When he got open on the deep route, he made a not so easy catch look easy. The next two years are going to be scary for SJP opponents. Or, as good as he is, is there any chance he could get enough credits and skip his senior year? Unlikely, but this has happened on some occasions, mostly in baseball with Bryce Harper and Levi Michael and probably in basketball too.
He is vm
Tulla, great to hear from you. I will try to check out that highlight. I hope Swift doesn't skip his senior year, but it was just a thought about whether it might happen based on him being so ready.

On top of all of that, he's just a genuinely good kid from what I've seen and he works real hard. I wonder if he would enroll early. That would be interesting to see how it plays out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT