Neumann-Goretti D12 AAA 6-0 9-0
Bonner-Prendie D12 AAAA 5-1 7-1
Lansdale Catholic D12 AAA 4-2 6-3
West Catholic D12 AA 3-3 5-4
Archbishop Carroll D12 AAAA 3-3 4-5
Bishop McDevitt D12 AA 3-3 4-5
Conwell-Egan Catholic D12 AAA 0-6 2-7
Cardinal O'Hara D12 AAAA 0-6 1-7
Did this league completely flip itself around from last year? I think NG,LC , and Bonner were the worst teams in the league last year. Nice work !!!!!

St. Joseph's Prep D12 AAAAAA 4-0 5-2
Roman Catholic D12 AAAAAA 3-1 5-4
La Salle College HS D12 AAAAAA 2-2 6-2
Archbishop Wood D12 AAAAA 2-2 5-3
Father Judge D12 AAAAAA 1-3 2-7
Archbishop Ryan D12 AAAAA 0-4 1-7
We have wood v judge and roman v lasalle the runner up spot isn't a lock just yet.
Wood beat Lasalle, Roman beat Wood. Set up for good football.

Wood is in third due to the head-to-head win over LaSalle. Huck probably knows what tiebreakers would be if LaSalle beats Roman, which I think is expected. The interesting thing is Roman and LaSalle will be playing each other again the following week.

The LS/Roman game is worthless this week. I know it would be great for Roman to win, but I wouldn't show anything if I was Roman or LS. Let's hope we get a good playoff game. That would be good for football.

The LS/Roman game is worthless this week. I know it would be great for Roman to win, but I wouldn't show anything if I was Roman or LS. Let's hope we get a good playoff game. That would be good for football.
If I'm Roman I'm going all out to win this game. This is far from meaningless football. New coach, changing the program especially the culture and mentality. Everything matters. Worry about next week when you get there.

Reactions: Hsfootball0311
Wood is in third due to the head-to-head win over LaSalle. Huck probably knows what tiebreakers would be if LaSalle beats Roman, which I think is expected. The interesting thing is Roman and LaSalle will be playing each other again the following week.

In a three-way time where the teams split with one another they use defensive yield between the three teams to settle 2nd place and then third would go to the head-to-head winner between the other two teams.

It really doesn't matter since they break off into classifications for playoffs.

Anyhow, as of now the defensive yield between the three teams is...

Roman 7
LaSalle 21
Wood 40

If LS beats RC then those totals would be added in two decide who officially gets 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

Truly don’t know who in the public league besides northeast are in what classification, and who will be making the playoffs

Truly don’t know who in the public league besides northeast are in what classification, and who will be making the playoffs
1) N o r t h e a s t ( 8 1 )
8 ) S a m u e l F e l s ( 2 5 )

4 ) S o u t h P h i l a d e l p h i a ( 1 7 )
5 ) A b r a h a m L i n c o l n ( 7 1 )

2 ) P h i l a d e l p h i a C e n t r a l ( 0 9 )
7 ) K e n s i n g t o n ( 8 1 )

3 ) O l n e y C h a r t e r ( 6 2 )
6 ) G e o r g e Wa s h i n g t o n ( 3 5 )

Central is winless with a 2 seed.

Yeah besides Bonner the blue is weaker than originally thought
I dont know if blue is weak I just think you dont have many teams in Blue or red that can match up athletically with NG. Watching them run by guys who may never play football again after HS just isn't a good measuring stick.

I get that, but with NG being in 3a now, 2 years ago all you heard was when they play southern Columbia it ends, and that proved to be true, is there a 3a school they’ll run into like that?

I get that, but with NG being in 3a now, 2 years ago all you heard was when they play southern Columbia it ends, and that proved to be true, is there a 3a school they’ll run into like that?
True, not sure if they'll play a SC type power. Everyone in the middle is screaming about Middletown , but we'll see when that happens. Looks like they'll play LC in either back to back wks or skip a wk in between. 3A is shaping up to be : NG,LC,PJP, and School of the Future/KIPP.

Pope John Paul, didn’t even know they were in d12, know nothing about them, what the seeding looking like

Pope John Paul, didn’t even know they were in d12, know nothing about them, what the seeding looking like
I think thats exactly how PJP want it also. They could possibly go in #1 seed even with that loss to Roman wk 0. District 1 is bad, plus they played more higher classification ( horrible) teams. So they're probably ahead on points. I think seeds 3 and 4 are locks. The public league will take 3 and LC #4 with the at large bid.

Don’t know I looked up pjp, they would have 34 points with a win, NG like 27 didn’t know how to score the ny team they played so pjp would have more points anyway, just don’t know if that’s the deciding factor pjp would be 9-1 NG 10-0

PJP isn't in D-12. They are in D-1 and will be the D-1 3A rep because it's a D-12/1 subregional. N-G will be the PCL rep, their will be a D-12 rep, and then the 4th team is the team with the most power points. That appears to be LC.

Reactions: Aragorn
Here is the point system guys. It's the same system that D-1 6A teams use.

https://www.piaad1.org/assets/Uploads/Football-Point-System-Formula-5.11.16-FINAL.pdf

My guess is that it's going to end in this order...

1. NG
2. PJP
3. LC
4 Future (If they win this weekend)

Future is locked into their current total because playoff games don't count. LC, even if they lose to NG, would still get 100 bonus points with NG being a (10-0) team, plus other points from past opponents who play this weekend. That should be enough to keep them in the 3rd spot. I'm assuming PJP loses to Spring-Ford and I believe that game will count in the points. Even with it being a PAC title game. Of course, if PJP beats Spring-Ford then they'll stay in the top spot because that would be a win over a 7-win 6A team.

An LC/PJP playoff game could be good.

Went to Bonner game, they may be able to play with Imhotep, am I crazy or do others think so that d is good

Went to Bonner game, they may be able to play with Imhotep, am I crazy or do others think so that d is good
I think it’ll be a good game. I was always skeptical of tep’s QB play. Bonner does a good job hiding some weaker positions. I seen the game against NG and it was much closer than the score.

Rch13co18 I agree , what Bonner is doing works, that NG , game is the only loss, it be nice to see another PCL team go far this year , prep will be fine, but if Bonner and Neumann can make some noise it’ll be great for the league

Reactions: lilromeo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT