ADVERTISEMENT

WPIAL

PennStateNate

Feb 2, 2014
2 WPIAL Teams out and I'll go out on a limb and say the other 2 will lose next week. I have said it before, I went to a handful of WPIAL games this year including Clairton-Jeannette, Quips-Mt Pleasant and think there is awesome talent, but overall team play just wasn't impressive. The 2 teams that did advance struggled against much lesser talented teams. I think Hickory has a expereince team and maybe their best team ever and could beat Aliquippa and PCC just don't impress me at all. Talented, but not much offense.

2 WPIAL Teams out and I'll go out on a limb and say the other 2 will lose next week. I have said it before, I went to a handful of WPIAL games this year including Clairton-Jeannette, Quips-Mt Pleasant and think there is awesome talent, but overall team play just wasn't impressive. The 2 teams that did advance struggled against much lesser talented teams. I think Hickory has a expereince team and maybe their best team ever and could beat Aliquippa and PCC just don't impress me at all. Talented, but not much offense.
Hey Nate nuts. Great call on LA Salle and central dauphin. U really know your football

Loser!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT