ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Huck ?

lilromeo

Gold Member
Apr 14, 2014
Does anyone know if Huck will be commenting on the PCL this year ?

Huck is very active on twitter. I enjoy his commentary.
j
https://twitter.com/HuckPalmer
But Twitter allows for short comments only and not much real commentary.

I hope Huck again offers what he's provided for many years but with Ted Silary no longer active--Huck did a ton of work for his site--along with the changes at West Catholic and Huck's sons getting older I wouldn't be surprised if he's less active on here.

Reactions: lilromeo
I’m still around. My plan is to continue with the stats for the PCL. Where they will go? Not sure. If someone doesn’t take over TS.com then I’ll have to find another site to host them. That shouldn’t be too much trouble, tho. A couple of otters have expressed interest.

Not sure how much I’ll contribute on message boards. But yes, I’m fairly active (putting it mildly) on Twitter.

You can follow me @huckpalmer

I’m still around. My plan is to continue with the stats for the PCL. Where they will go? Not sure. If someone doesn’t take over TS.com then I’ll have to find another site to host them. That shouldn’t be too much trouble, tho. A couple of otters have expressed interest.

Not sure how much I’ll contribute on message boards. But yes, I’m fairly active (putting it mildly) on Twitter.

Good to hear you'll still be doing stats. You know more about the PCL than anybody else, so I hope you'll be sharing information and insights--and not just on Twitter.

Any thoughts about what to expect with Brian Wood's team at WC? It looks, from a distance, to be a good hire.

so glad you are still going to be active Huck. Since TS has discontinued You are our only link to the PCL that I know of .Im looking forward to another good year from the league. I even think McDevitt can make a run at West Catholic in AA.

Good to hear you'll still be doing stats. You know more about the PCL than anybody else, so I hope you'll be sharing information and insights--and not just on Twitter.

Any thoughts about what to expect with Brian Wood's team at WC? It looks, from a distance, to be a good hire.

I haven’t really talked with anyone at WC since the new hire except for a brief conversation with an assistant. They were going to have a decent group of seniors coming back, but I’m not sure if any movement has taken place. Time will tell.

so glad you are still going to be active Huck. Since TS has discontinued You are our only link to the PCL that I know of .Im looking forward to another good year from the league. I even think McDevitt can make a run at West Catholic in AA.

McDevitt has built some momentum. Came close last year. With the changes at WC this offseason, maybe, this will be their year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT