ADVERTISEMENT

What a shit show last night.... The GOP is a joke....

Delcofootballguy

Sep 4, 2013
There was not one candidate on that stage that should be president.....
I actually felt bad for Bush arguing with Trump like they were in grade school.
Christie lets start a war with Russia and China, can't eat his way out of that one.
Rubio is a robot says whatever he thinks the base wants him to say. The immigration issue alone will kill him.
Cruz is smarmy and slick like a used car salesman, I hope he gets the nomination, there is no way woman and minorities will vote for him.
Kaisich- We get it you did well in Ohio, the country ain't Ohio, move on.
Fiorina makes me want to vomit every time she opens her mouth. Failed business woman that acts like she knows it all. She lies in her dreams.
Carson thinks that children who has brain surgery hated him before the surgery and loved him after, just like terrorits will hate him when he bombs them but will love him when he sets up a democracy.... huh?
Paul is the best of a bad lot but he hasn't a snow balls chance in hell of winning because he doesn't saber rattle like the rest.
Trump is a carnival barker who I am sending money to because he will give Hilary a free pass to the White House.

The way the debate was set up was a joke although I don't know any way around it. You can't have nine people on stage trying to get as much airtime as possible. It just lends itself to shouting over your opponent. And Trump just takes the air out of the room. But how else would you present their ideas? There ARE over 10 candidates!! And given time to explain himself in a slower pace, Kaisich is not that bad. He has served in the Executive branch as opposed to Hillary. She was and is part of the problem.

The way the debate was set up was a joke although I don't know any way around it. You can't have nine people on stage trying to get as much airtime as possible. It just lends itself to shouting over your opponent. And Trump just takes the air out of the room. But how else would you present their ideas? There ARE over 10 candidates!! And given time to explain himself in a slower pace, Kaisich is not that bad. He has served in the Executive branch as opposed to Hillary. She was and is part of the problem.
Agree with some of the points made, but when any of the nine candidates are compared to the feckless weakling (obama) and the little teapot old and stout, when I open my mouth, lies come out (Hillary), they all look great. At least our side battles and competes as opposed to the libs, who have their debates on Saturday nights, of all times, and agree with each other more often than not.

Delco, in all seriousness, Hillary is your man without question?? I really get tired of "the clown car" comments when all the Dems have to offer are two old relics who stand for nothing but pandering for votes. Bernie wants to redistribute wealth like Lenin or Mao and Hillary will say anything for a vote. She's as transparent as a brick wall. You do know that Obama's foreign policy was helped by Secretary of State Hillary and I don't care how biased you are, you cannot say that policy has been anything but a bust!! Oh I forgot,7 years later and we'll just blame Bush. That gets tired too.

She was Secretary of State in Obama's cabinet which is part of the Executive Branch. Get your facts straight before you make false statements.

She was Secretary of State in Obama's cabinet which is part of the Executive Branch. Get your facts straight before you make false statements.

Sorry, I misspoke. She was not an executive whereas Kaisich and Christie have been. She did not put bills forward. She was part of his staff, running the State Department. Big difference. She was an employee, part of the executive branch, not an executive!! Like saying Bobby Kennedy or Henry Kissinger or George Schultz were executives. Not quite.

Last edited:
Wrong again as a Senator she sponsored or co-sponsored over 42 bills, so you are now 0 for 2, typical Republican all noise no facts.

Wrong again as a Senator she sponsored or co-sponsored over 42 bills, so you are now 0 for 2, typical Republican all noise no facts.

OK now you're pissing me off. Being a Senator is being part of the legislative branch, not the executive branch and to sponsor a bill in the Senate you need the help of other senators to get it through. You do understand how the Senate works, right? When you're an executive, the bucks stops with you, something that never happened with her. Duh duh!! And by the way, after 7 years in the Senate, she sponsored or co-sponsored a lot more than 42 bills (don't know where you came up with that number), but sadly only two made it out of the Senate, with the help of other senators. Get it right if you're gonna critique!! You may not like to admit it but that's what Kaisich and Christie have done from the executive branch. Typical liberal, don't let the facts get in the way!! You are the perfect example of the liberal base, uninformed voters!!

Last edited:
What's telling is none of them have the intellect to effectively counter Trump, to trump him if you will. That speaks volumes. But Lord help us if Hillary gets there leaving me no one to vote for! Where's Ross?

OK now you're pissing me off. Being a Senator is being part of the legislative branch, not the executive branch and to sponsor a bill in the Senate you need the help of other senators to get it through. You do understand how the Senate works, right? When you're an executive, the bucks stops with you, something that never happened with her. Duh duh!! And by the way, after 7 years in the Senate, she sponsored or co-sponsored a lot more than 42 bills (don't know where you came up with that number), but sadly only two made it out of the Senate, with the help of other senators. Get it right if you're gonna critique!! You may not like to admit it but that's what Kaisich and Christie have done from the executive branch. Typical liberal, don't let the facts get in the way!! You are the perfect example of the liberal base, uninformed voters!!
Paul, you are letting a complete imbecile distract you from the main point--- that Hillary was a failure as Secretary of State. Get back on point and beat down this mental midget!

Paul, you are letting a complete imbecile distract you from the main point--- that Hillary was a failure as Secretary of State. Get back on point and beat down this mental midget!

You can't argue with ignorance. The root to the word ignorance is "to ignore". To ignore facts, to ignore common sense, to ignore information! And Delco is in the business of ignoring! You can fix stupid with education but you can fix ignorance. Sorry for his lose.

• Bush vs. Clinton: Clinton +8.8
  • Paul vs. Clinton: Clinton +8.5
  • Christie vs. Clinton: Clinton +9.8
  • Rubio vs. Clinton: Clinton +8.0
  • Huckabee vs. Clinton: Clinton +11.7
  • Carson vs. Clinton: Clinton +11.6
  • Cruz vs. Clinton: Clinton +11.3
  • Trump vs. Clinton: Clinton + 24.0
  • Read it and weep......

• Read it and weep......

I'm sorry, was the election today?!

• Read it and weep......
Those stats are no surprise. Just get out of the GOP's way and enjoy the show. Like the rest of the world I find them hilarious. They NEVER learn from their mistakes.

The Republican Party is for sure fractured but out of all of them Kaisich is the one I would vote for. Trump has turned the republican primary into a reality show , which shows how stupid people are especially the uneducated portion of the party. Cruz will also hurt the party because he actually makes Trump look less scary , Cruz is a nut job plain and simple and Clinton will be a better president than either one and even some republicans know that

Agree with some of the points made, but when any of the nine candidates are compared to the feckless weakling (obama) and the little teapot old and stout, when I open my mouth, lies come out (Hillary), they all look great. At least our side battles and competes as opposed to the libs, who have their debates on Saturday nights, of all times, and agree with each other more often than not.
HOT MESS ENDORSES FIREY DUMPSTER

It is all a joke all of it. On the GOP side you have 2 guys none of the Republicnas want. Trump who is a Democrat in disguise and Cruz who no one likes and may not even be able to run, total joke. On the Dems side you have Sanders who sounds like the Aardvark from the cartoon the Ant and the Aardvark and is too left for the majority of the population. Then Clinton who can not seem to get out of her own way and looks to be losing a nomination that was hers to lose. Ugh I hear Canada is nice

• Read it and weep......
First of all, if either Clinton or Sanders were to win, you'd still be pissed of at the world, so what difference does it make. Secondly, a correction, or at least an update, as Rubio beats Clinton by a blended average of 5 percentage points in Real Clear Politics most recent polling (7 percentage points in the Quinnipiac poll). Cruz also beats Clinton, but that might be partly due to the seven-point margin that shows up in the Fox polling; Quinnipiac has the two in a dead heat.

However, it's early and this means very little until the two candidates are chosen and square off in debates. So, time will tell, but the liberal "pissed-off factor" is not going to change.

Those stats are no surprise. Just get out of the GOP's way and enjoy the show. Like the rest of the world I find them hilarious. They NEVER learn from their mistakes.
Chuvy, your quote did have some validity, UNTIL HILLARY BARKED LIKE A DOG!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT