ADVERTISEMENT

"We're leaving behind a sovereign, stable, and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government

Thanks we are turning it around slowly but it is getting there. The JV's are loaded so in two years we could be 7-0 or 6-1 type territory
That's great. What type of offense do you run? And are you able to get some of the more athletic kids to come out for the team or do they specialize in basketball, wrestling, baseball, etc.?

Well we just picked up Mike Springston who if you know anything about coaches pretty much invented the spread, he actually taught Rich Rodreguiz the spread when he was at Glennville State so we are going to his spread. And we are actually a AAA sized school playing in a AAAA conference so our kids play multiple sports. But go to max preps and check out my two juniors Quantay Kobe- Young and Kyndal Dean both are D-1 kids

Well we just picked up Mike Springston who if you know anything about coaches pretty much invented the spread, he actually taught Rich Rodreguiz the spread when he was at Glennville State so we are going to his spread. And we are actually a AAA sized school playing in a AAAA conference so our kids play multiple sports. But go to max preps and check out my two juniors Quantay Kobe- Young and Kyndal Dean both are D-1 kids
I had not heard of Springston until now. Sounds like a great addition. You are going to be a dangerous team if you have a good QB and some good receivers. I will check out the two juniors on MaxPreps and will also check my Tom Lemming book.

Thanks bee good and have a great weekend my GOP friend
You too Sammy. Naples High football game tonight. They've got one player committed to Miami and another to Tennessee. I see your are playing Reagan High next week; do you get the team especially fired up for that game, telling stories during the week about how Reagan was such a bad guy and a high school never should have been named for him!!!??? Just kidding Sammy. I see that, appropriately, Reagan is pretty good, at 5-2 so far!

Mother offense is crazy good we have to play great to keep them under 50

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT