ADVERTISEMENT

Well well well

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
Economy is doing great, stock market up, gas prices are low, unemployment down.

Re: Well well well Obama still sucks!

And Obowma is still a narcissist, marxist anti-American, race baiting, gun grabbing, overspending, unintelligent , over vacating JO! Did I forget ugly looking? Sucks at basketball?

Sorry buddy, but we (as in most) aren't buying it....Merry X Sammy et al...Go Prep!

Re: Well well well Obama still sucks!

Merry Christmas to you too my friend enjoy

Sammy, what caused all of this?

1. Easy money policy and trillions in added debt, which will have future consequences. DEMOCRATIC ACTIONS/IDEAS
2. Fracking, which flooded oil markets and eventually drove down the price. CONSERVATIVE IDEA

#1 is artificial / long-term dangerous / live high on the hog today, pay the price tomorrow and #2 is against democratic policy, but the fracking took place on private land, so they were largely powerless to stop it. Not only did it drive down oil prices, but it caused very few environmental incidents and added hundreds of thousands of jobs, directly and indirectly.

Please don't give president incapable any credit for this. I think even you would have to admit the guy has a hard time managing even simple things. Put another way, what could possibly explain his incredibly low approval rating if things are as good as you say?

Sammy, I think the reason is it's the US economy. It's not that I don't want to give credit when credit is due but we all agree nothing got past in his six years. No changes, no nothing. Since the government did nothing in those 6 years, it's my opinion that it would have happened no matter what. Not really that far fetched. Plus, businesses have learned to create just as much with less workforce. And the pay raises are not forthcoming. People in the private work force have not really seen any raises in the last six years.

Kind of like reagan first 6 years in fact OBama and reagans first 6 years extreemly similar, say what you want all I am pointing out is things are a lot better and have been getting better for years except for the double negatives. Look better is better, I never said anything about Obama in my original post but he did

1. Take on the worst recession since the Great Depression and 6 years later we seem to be coming out of it and I am not too sold on all the debt everyone says we have hell we have not payed back the interest from WWI. Yea the first one.

2. Osama Bin Laden dead under his watch

3. Health care which is not turning out to be as bad as everyone though, no death squads no major medical field jobs lost in fact just as many jobs are in that industry if not more yea some pay more but we were all going to pay more anyway now with some adjustments could be a good thing

4. Sanctions put on Russia seem to be working and that is because we are less reliant on foreign oil and we are producing more so instead of getting into a pissing contest we are just bankrupting Russia instead brilliant

5. Avoided being shot by some right wing redneck and that is a major accomplishment

6. Open trade with Cuba after 50 years like I said for the vacation, cigars , women and baseball players Cuba is a win win

So not the best president ever by no means but the dumpster fire he inherited know to show I am not a straight ticket voter like you guys are Some of Bush's legislation is paying off like increasing car mileage in our cars that has helped with fiuel prices as well . So enjoy the ride guys times are better and whatever our Republican house and Senate decides to do if it benefits me/ us better I will enjoy that too.

This post was edited on 12/29 8:12 PM by sammyk

This post was edited on 12/29 8:12 PM by sammyk

The impact of a president is felt sometimes immediately but mostly 5-10-15 years down the road. You are basically saying that $18 trillion in debt is not going to be a problem because it hasn't been a problem so far. Don't bet on that Sammy. And most of the caustic parts of Obamacare have been delayed. Just ask yourself why. The guy would have been fired from any major company or even mid-level or small company for utter incompetence.

Please. We've been down this road before. First in-first out accounting, Sammy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT