ADVERTISEMENT

Well I said this in 2012

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
after last night it is time to come together as a country. The Republicans have control of the House, Senate and Presidential office so there should be a lack of gridlock in DC which is good. Looks like Obamacare will be repealed and IF replaced by something better than great. Also if things get better than we all win and if not the 2018 midterms will change any possible unhappiness and 2020 other changes. But I am willing to give it a chance see what happens and be hopeful. I am not hoping for a failed Trump Presidential term, that would be bad for the country and possibly the globe. So this is Democracy at work here I accept the results, looks like the election was not rigged so lets move on.

after last night it is time to come together as a country. The Republicans have control of the House, Senate and Presidential office so there should be a lack of gridlock in DC which is good. Looks like Obamacare will be repealed and IF replaced by something better than great. Also if things get better than we all win and if not the 2018 midterms will change any possible unhappiness and 2020 other changes. But I am willing to give it a chance see what happens and be hopeful. I am not hoping for a failed Trump Presidential term, that would be bad for the country and possibly the globe. So this is Democracy at work here I accept the results, looks like the election was not rigged so lets move on.

Sammy the K nails it. The sun will come out tomorrow. And who knows, a shake up to the system just might be the ticket!!

PFP that is called Rational thought, I think we as Americans could use a little more of this. But thanks my brother and enjoy the day my man

How's everyone doing over here? Just checking what's new on the political front these days :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT