ADVERTISEMENT

Well guys all I know is this

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
I am a little worried after Tuesday. If Trump wins the non Trump supporters will not recognize him as president. If Clinton wins it will have been due to the election being rigged. Neither side will work with the other Both candidates will have legal issues and or law suits pending. Could this be America's second civil war.

I am a little worried after Tuesday. If Trump wins the non Trump supporters will not recognize him as president. If Clinton wins it will have been due to the election being rigged. Neither side will work with the other Both candidates will have legal issues and or law suits pending. Could this be America's second civil war.

Very good point Sammy. Either way, there will be litigation out the wazoo. Trump for pretty much everything and Clinton because of the Clinton Foundation and e-mails. Nothing will get done and maybe that's the best way out. Start gearing up for the 2020 election with at least some talented people!!

Very good post Sammy. Two flawed candidates; one who says crazy things and another who has criminal issues, but won't be charged because her party is in control of the presidency and attorney general's office. We need better people to run.

Trump is still clearly the better choice because he probably can get the economy moving again, away from the anemic growth of Incapabama. Hard to believe that we have not had one year (out of 8) of 3% or better GDP growth. But, if people don't even know what GDP is, how would this factor influence their vote?

Well as I stated no matter who wins the other side is not going to work with the winners party to move on. I see that our country is deeply divided. North Carolina has early voting so I voted on Saturday and it was deeply evident of that divide. The guy in front of me was actively trying to engage and argue about the candidates. In fact he did this before he even got in line. I in my 46 years have never seen this while in line to vote. Then he zeroed in on me to where I just said to the guy hey man just vote enjoy the day and no matter who you vote for. Then he became even more pushy which kind of threw me a little. I ended the conversation by saying look there are three things I have learned as I get older. 1. respect peoples privacy do not pry. 2. If someone has a different opinion than me that is ok. 3. I have learned no to headbutt pushy strangers. By that time my wife was squeezing my hand and his wife was telling him to let it go. So if it like that in Clemmons NC I can only guess how it is everywhere else.

Last edited:
Well as I stated no matter who wins the other side is not going to work with the winners party to move on. I see that our country is deeply divided. North Carolina has early voting so I voted on Saturday and it was deeply evident of that divide. The guy in front of me was actively trying to engage and argue about the candidates. In fact he did this before he even got in line. I in my 46 years have never seen this while in line to vote. Then he zeroed in on me to where I just said to the guy hey man just vote enjoy the day and no matter who you vote for. Then he became even more pushy which kind of threw me a little. I ended the conversation by saying look there are three things I have learned as I get older. 1. respect peoples privacy do not pry. 2. If someone has a different opinion than me that is ok. 3. I have learned no to headbutt pushy strangers. By that time my wife was squeezing my hand and his wife was telling him to let it go. So if it like that in Clemmons NC I can only guess how it is everywhere else.
That's it? That's a civil war?

The divide that is in our politics has spilled over into the internet which has now spilled over into person to person contact. This election has the country divided deeper than i have ever seen it and instead of being reasonable people have lost their fuk%ing minds. I would not bet against violence come Tuesday I hope I am wrong but I would not be shocked to see it

The divide that is in our politics has spilled over into the internet which has now spilled over into person to person contact. This election has the country divided deeper than i have ever seen it and instead of being reasonable people have lost their fuk%ing minds. I would not bet against violence come Tuesday I hope I am wrong but I would not be shocked to see it

Hate to say it but I agree!! I would not be a bit surprised.

That defines civil war as we have seen in past US history? Holy cow, Sam, what an exaggeration!

The violence will definitely appear if Trump wins; liberals will be angry. But again, we've got to define violence for the discussion to properly continue. Violence isn't what the guy in line was doing to you. Violence is angry protests with vandalism, bodily injury, etc.; actions that are typical of liberal/democrat protests.

That defines civil war as we have seen in past US history? Holy cow, Sam, what an exaggeration!

The violence will definitely appear if Trump wins; liberals will be angry. But again, we've got to define violence for the discussion to properly continue. Violence isn't what the guy in line was doing to you. Violence is angry protests with vandalism, bodily injury, etc.; actions that are typical of liberal/democrat protests.

I don't know about that NJ. There are some characters out there that might get it in minds that someone wants to take their guns. And those guys aren't liberals or democrats!! Sammy the K is right. This country is divided like never before and I would put the blame right at Obama's and the DOJs feet.

I don't know about that NJ. There are some characters out there that might get it in minds that someone wants to take their guns. And those guys aren't liberals or democrats!! Sammy the K is right. This country is divided like never before and I would put the blame right at Obama's and the DOJs feet.
Paul, can you be more specific? What do you think these "characters" will do?

OK as I was saying Americas second civil war

American's are too lazy for a second Civil War .... unless it can be conducted from a keyboard or iPhone. Congress will just obstruct and the people of the country will continue to get screwed regardless of who is in office.

Paul, you put the divisiveness at the feet of Obama? Why? Because he's a black guy that brought up black issues? The score is now 42 to 1. You don't think the first Latino or female or Polish President will do the same?

American's are too lazy for a second Civil War .... unless it can be conducted from a keyboard or iPhone. Congress will just obstruct and the people of the country will continue to get screwed regardless of who is in office.
Oh no, "people of the country will continue to get screwed." Does that mean that Incapabama screwed you too? The news from you is just too bad. Me thinks that Lie-arry will give you a 40% paycut, but Trump will tell you "you're fired."

Paul, you put the divisiveness at the feet of Obama? Why? Because he's a black guy that brought up black issues? The score is now 42 to 1. You don't think the first Latino or female or Polish President will do the same?

He did it all wrong. The black Harvard professor who was arrested for trying to break into his own house? The cops acted "stupidly" was what I think he said. The cops saw a guy trying to break into a house. "Travon could have been my son!" Wrong guy to stand up for! Sent the DOJ to St. Louis to look into the Michael Brown situation! Another wrong one to stand up for. Why not stand up for the kids of Chicago and stand up to the real issue. Because until the obvious issue of Black on Black crime is addressed, then Black lives really don't matter. And I'll back the cop risking his life every day! I do think the first Latino, woman or Martian will do the same thing, although I would hope they pick a more worthy poster child. Sorry but "all lives matter" is not a line to shrug off or a combative, racist chant. It's the truth!! Now tell me I'm wrong on any of the above statements!

Last edited:
He did it all wrong. The black Harvard professor who was arrested for trying to break into his own house? The cops acted "stupidly" was what I think he said. The cops saw a guy trying to break into a house. "Travon could have been my son!" Wrong guy to stand up for! Sent the DOJ to St. Louis to look into the Michael Brown situation! Another wrong one to stand up for. Why not stand up for the kids of Chicago and stand up to the real issue. Because until the obvious issue of Black on Black crime is addressed, then Black lives really don't matter. And I'll back the cop risking his life every day! I do think the first Latino, woman or Martian will do the same thing, although I would hope they pick a more worthy poster child. Sorry but "all lives matter" is not a line to shrug off or a combative, racist chant. It's the truth!! Now tell me I'm wrong on any of the above statements!
Paul, great points. But the sad truth is that 20% Paycut has never heard of any of the things you brought up. He's in a news blackout; it's a news flash to him. Most liberals that I talk to don't even know that Eric Holder ruled that Michael Brown was in the wrong, that Officer Wilson's actions were justified. Again, news blackout. They don't know; and what is worse is that they don't care to know.

Trayvon was the wrong teenager to stand up for? Why is that? A paranoid wanna-be cop, white neighborhood watch guy who's had nothing but run-ins with the law stalked and killed that kid.

You know "black lives matter" doesn't mean others don't. It's not one or the other.

White on white crime is more rampant by the way.

Trayvon was the wrong teenager to stand up for? Why is that? A paranoid wanna-be cop, white neighborhood watch guy who's had nothing but run-ins with the law stalked and killed that kid.

You know "black lives matter" doesn't mean others don't. It's not one or the other.

White on white crime is more rampant by the way.

Please RTC, Trayvon was a lost kid with no guidance from his family or community. Picking a fight with a guy with a gun in the dark on a Sunday night because he thought he was a bad azz!! Obama belittled himself. He's too good a parent. If Trayvon were Obama's son, the kid would have been home instead of out picking a fight with a guy with a gun in the dark on a Sunday night because he thought he was a bad azz!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT