ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7 Scores

A little surprised.

'Skins have gotten all the breaks and calls, for sure. And they had that punt return TD called back (could be 38-3).

Final ends up being 38-3 anyway after that last score by Langhorne (I don't think they meant to get it in - just run out clock but hard to keep kid from trying).

Overall Neshaminy played a pretty nice game but Pennridge seemed slow to the party -- right from that 70 yard first play in the game run by 'Skins' QB that gave Langhorne a quick 7-0 lead. Maybe there can be some momentum from this win (almost seems weird thinking 5-2 is "pretty good").

Last edited:
A little surprised.

'Skins have gotten all the breaks and calls, for sure. And they had that punt return TD called back (could be 38-3).

Final.

Overall Neshaminy played a pretty nice game (Pennridge seemed slow to the party (right from that 70 yard first play in the game run by 'Skins' QB that gave Langhorne a quick 7-0 lead). Maybe there can be some momentum from this win (almost seems weird thinking 5-2 is "pretty good").
I was surprised by the score, really thought this was a close game on paper. I was at the game, and thought that Neshaminy really out-coached Pennridge. PR was much smaller up front than I realized. To your point, at 5-2 are the Skins a team that’s poised for a playoff run or pretenders? Good chance now that they finish 7-3, if they can maintain this level of play. The QB is the real deal and again made some special throws. The out route in the third quarter that turned into a TD he threw right on the money well before the break.

You could see 7-3 . Probably middle of the pack spot in the playoffs.

Reality is NP kinda beat them up (and I see CBS shut Knights down).

The CBW game wasn't a smackdown as much as a slow meltdown.

CBE and Pennsbury are probably teams they can beat but I'm not seeing CBS as it currently stands.

Not world beaters but getting back to the playoffs would be nice after the last 3 or 4 years (and a step in the right direction).

Reactions: bucksftball
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT