ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday Night Check In

Be at Pennridge vs Council Rock North. From what I've seen PR can be explosive and can look mediocre at times. Should be undefeated but gave the game away against Downingtown East 14-7 with a 66 yard offensive performance. The D looks really tough against the run but play so far off the receivers. They've made corrections every week but if they're going to compete with North Penn next week they'll have to bring their A game. Other than than NP they should run the table. They have size and will come at you hard!

Last edited:
Reactions: solfootballfan
Be at Pennridge vs Council Rock North. From what I've seen PR can be explosive and can look mediocre at times. Should be undefeated but gave the game away against Downingtown East 14-7 with a 66 yard offensive performance. The D looks really tough against the run but play so far off the receivers it's a pitch and catch. They've made corrections every week but if they're going to compete with North Penn next week they'll have to bring their A game. Other than than NP they should run the table. They have size and will come at you hard!
You must be a Pennridge fan. I wouldn't waste 5 minutes paying money to see CRN. My alma mater has been a complete embarrassment in recent years. Where have you gone Walt Snyder?

MDW, I too will be at the Linc Sunday.

West at home (again) against CR South. Bucks have the backs... can they put a consistent passing game together to go with the running attack?

705, you must be a glutton for punishment LOL. I don’t think I can watch another Pennsbury game this year.

Great to be back! I will be at the Linc as well meeting up with IA Delco at Chickies before hand looking for 3 techs! Will be at Kennett vs Rustin watching Saint’s Knights! Maybe try and catch a half of Deast and Shanahan

Reactions: MPChesco
705, you must be a glutton for punishment LOL. I don’t think I can watch another Pennsbury game this year.
Ha ha, it is hard to watch. Some of the ugliest football you might ever see. Hoping to witness some slivers of improvement, and maybe even some points.

Reactions: lilromeo
Pennridge vs. Pennsbury was downright unbearable. I can't see Pennridge vs. CR North being any better. Unless you're a student or a parent save your $5.
That said, maybe I'll pop in on Haverford vs. Ridley since I will be in the area.

Week #4 - what game(s) will you be attending this weekend?
MDW will be back at Crawford as the Knights welcome Upper Dublin.
Sunday - the Linc for Eagles Vs 49ers.
Looking for live streams if you know of a good one. The two games I would most like are Prep/Zaga, and Wood/ Malvern , both at Franklin field and too much of a drive for this old guy, LOL

You must be a Pennridge fan. I wouldn't waste 5 minutes paying money to see CRN. My alma mater has been a complete embarrassment in recent years. Where have you gone Walt Snyder?

MDW, I too will be at the Linc Sunday.
Poor Drew Markol, he had to cover this 35-0 debacle. Just goes to show how bad the games are in this area.

Prep wins 35-3 over Gonzaga
SJP, easy money. But a decent game for a half was Emmaus and Whitehall. Both have really nice backs (and some parts) and I think Emmaus can do some damage....not having seen much of Parkland. Rover will get with us on all things EPC.
LaSalle won again impressively over Haver Sch 44-0. But maybe the big news across the state from scores I've seen is Southern Columbia just getting by Wyoming Area 37-30,

Poor Drew Markol, he had to cover this 35-0 debacle. Just goes to show how bad the games are in this area.
Relayer....What a terrible game. CRN had 30 players suited up. PR had so many penalties it was pathetic. Any prediction on the Pennridge v North Penn game next week????

North Penn by at least 14 points. I’d expect somewhat of a shootout. Again, NPs defense isn’t great. However, their offense is spectacular. I like NP to win District 1 this year and end up in the state final against SJP.

North Penn by at least 14 points. I’d expect somewhat of a shootout. Again, NPs defense isn’t great. However, their offense is spectacular. I like NP to win District 1 this year and end up in the state final against SJP.
The strength of PR is their defense. If they lose by 14 or more it's because of the offense. Has NP played a team with a good D yet? Or have they played sub par teams? Has PR played a team with a spectacular offense...I'd say no. Penalties are a big problem for PR. Is this one of Beck's better teams????

Best NP can do is face SJP in the eastern final. They could never meet in Hershey. But hoping a Dist. One. team can go all the way!

Best NP can do is face SJP in the eastern final. They could never meet in Hershey. But hoping a Dist. One. team can go all the way!
If the PIAA returns to what they had in 2018 and 2019, Districts 1 and 12 could meet in the final. Last year they reverted because of Covid.

If the PIAA returns to what they had in 2018 and 2019, Districts 1 and 12 could meet in the final. Last year they reverted because of Covid.
That would be great news for NP. Has 1 and 12 ever matched up in Hershey?

Since North Penn won the last state title in 2003, District 1 is 3-14 in out of district playoff games. Neshaminy over Easton in 2004, Coatesville and North Penn over LaSalle in 2011 and 2012.

Champ has lost to SJP 7x, Liberty 3x, Parkland 2x, LaSalle 2x.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT