ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday Night Check-In

Relayer

Jun 18, 2001
I think MDW is done with his bucket list, the problem now is North Penn has been eliminated earlier than expected. As a CR guy, I envy his situation not making it to the D1 final.

I will be watching Coatesville-Garnet Valley on the video stream Friday night.

Saturday I'm off to Frank Banko Field at BASD Stadium, the best high school facility in eastern PA for St Joe Prep and Parkland.

An open invitation to all Prep fans, stop in Roosevelt's Pub for the pre-game and say hello. First round is on me!

Reactions: scs13 and lilromeo
I think MDW is done with his bucket list, the problem now is North Penn has been eliminated earlier than expected. As a CR guy, I envy his situation not making it to the D1 final.

I will be watching Coatesville-Garnet Valley on the video stream Friday night.

Saturday I'm off to Frank Banko Field at BASD Stadium, the best high school facility in eastern PA for St Joe Prep and Parkland.

An open invitation to all Prep fans, stop in Roosevelt's Pub for the pre-game and say hello. First round is on me!
Hope to take you up on that Relayer...If I'm able to make it, 2nd round is on me!

Reactions: Relayer
Hope to take you up on that Relayer...If I'm able to make it, 2nd round is on me!

I have to take a rain check on the game today, too busy. Hope to make the east final next week. Good luck to both teams.

Reactions: Aragorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT