ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday Night Check-In

Relayer

Jun 18, 2001
Filling in again for MDW who is currently working on his bucket list.

I will be at Heartbreak Ridge Friday night for one of several rematches, Pennsbury-Neshaminy. Tomorrow it's time to break out the winter clothes, looks like temps might drop into the 20's for kickoff.

Filling in again for MDW who is currently working on his bucket list.

I will be at Heartbreak Ridge Friday night for one of several rematches, Pennsbury-Neshaminy. Tomorrow it's time to break out the winter clothes, looks like temps might drop into the 20's for kickoff.
Bring whiskey!

Reactions: Relayer
Heading down Route 1 for Pennsbury at Neshaminy, wearing multiple layers of clothing.

Wake up and repeat:

In front of the computer screen watching WBCB stream of 'Skins v. Falcons game (live from The Ridge).

Thanks Relayer!!! MDW will be headed down to Garnet Valley Nice and early to avoid the Blue Route traffic. Any suggestions for a watering hole before the game?

See ya at the game!

many GV fans go to Hooters on rt1 at 202. If your not into that red robin and other places in Britton Lake strip. Wawa across from that for gas. Other places along 202S. Enjoy.

Love McKenzie's

Shorter trip for me. Making the close to home jaunt to Sharon Hill for Academy Park-Upper Dublin. I'm expecting a great battle.

After the game, possibly a quick stop at O'Hagan's. Friday is karaoke night there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT