ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday Night Check In

MaternDeiWarrior

Nov 9, 2004
Week #3 - What game or games will you be attending this weekend?

MDW will be traveling to Fairless Hills and Falcon Field to see North Penn take on the Pennsbury Falcons at 7 PM

Staring at computer screen in office (WBCB LiveStream) as 'Skins entertain Downingtown West in the cozy confines of Heartbreak Ridge.

It's early, but OJR is 2-0 (Conestoga, GV) with an outside chance to go 9-1. Only sure loss is PV - the rest look like games that they have at least a chance to win.

Reactions: ChesmontLeague1
It's early, but OJR is 2-0 (Conestoga, GV) with an outside chance to go 9-1. Only sure loss is PV - the rest look like games that they have at least a chance to win.
Fletcher - O and J as the locals call them had a great run and were the dominant team in the Chesmont mid 80s or so. Wouldn't mind seeing them and SpringFord back into the league. (Pipe dream) PV and SpringFord have owned the PAC 10/12 from a big school perspective so be nice to see the Wildcats in it. Downingtown HS before the East/West split played the Wildcats for many years in most sports many years after the Wildcats bolted for new horizons. Old rivalry by the wayside.

Seem to remember OJR playing Dtown East or West in the playoffs a few years back. Forget the score, but I know it wasn't close.

That Pennsbury NP game is going to be interesting. I don't think the Falcons can stop NP from scoring 30 points or maybe more. I don't think PHS can score 30 + on NP either, but we will soon see. It should tell us something about both teams.

Nice to see Rick O covering the Quakertown-CBWest game tonight. A couple 2-0 teams under the radar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT