ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday Night Check-In

MaternDeiWarrior

Nov 9, 2004
Week #2 is upon us.....

What game or games will you be attending this weekend?

MDW will be making the trip to Kottmeyer on Friday to see NP take on a strong DTE squad.

Don't sleep on the Knights!

Week #2 is upon us.....

MDW will be making the trip to Kottmeyer on Friday to see NP take on a strong DTE squad.

McDevitt /Cheltenham -Friday . Wood/Paramus-Saturday

Pennridge @ Neshaminy Friday. Will focus my attention on PSU recruit Nick Tarburton.

Hoping for Paramus-Wood Saturday. Might have to make a return to General Davis House for the pre-game. Second half of UM-Fla could be a nice warm-up.

Lilromeo, heard CR-South looked very good vs Cheltenham last week. Shocked they are a throwing team this season, have never seen that in the 15 years under Vince. Good news is they are loaded with juniors so the future looks good.

Reactions: lilromeo
Pennridge @ Neshaminy Friday. Will focus my attention on PSU recruit Nick Tarburton.

Hoping for Paramus-Wood Saturday. Might have to make a return to General Davis House for the pre-game. Second half of UM-Fla could be a nice warm-up.

Lilromeo, heard CR-South looked very good vs Cheltenham last week. Shocked they are a throwing team this season, have never seen that in the 15 years under Vince. Good news is they are loaded with juniors so the future looks good.

Relayer,

Really respect your evaluations, looking forward to your assessment of Tarburton. PSU has a great class coming in, it will be nice to see another local player do well there. Expecting good things from Rock's Curtis Cothren this year as well.

Relayer,

Really respect your evaluations, looking forward to your assessment of Tarburton. PSU has a great class coming in, it will be nice to see another local player do well there. Expecting good things from Rock's Curtis Cothren this year as well.

You got it Hoops. BTW, RIP to Rollie. I'll never forget where I was on 4-1-85.

Guys, don't sell the Perk Valley/Upper Dublin game short. I think you could be looking at two of the more talented District 1 teams.

Kottmeyer for Knights at Cougars. Two of the top D1 teams squaring off early in the season. We hope to be there by halftime.

Coatesville-CV would be fun to see as well.

Relayer

I watched the livestream of last week's Roman Catholic game and I saw some good stuff (I'm liking McAndrews already - he looks like the real deal). But saw some spots needing a little tweaking and I hope Coach can shuffle the deck a bit (it seems he has the tools).

Interesting to see how this one pans out.

Just so happened (wink, wink) that I ended up in Fl this week for business. Lo and behold Prep is in Tampa this weekend and I happen to be flying out on Sun morning. Might as well check out the game while I am here.

Relayer

I watched the livestream of last week's Roman Catholic game and I saw some good stuff (I'm liking McAndrews already - he looks like the real deal). But saw some spots needing a little tweaking and I hope Coach can shuffle the deck a bit (it seems he has the tools).

Interesting to see how this one pans out.

Moves really well in the pocket and out on the edge. Big kid too.

Heartbreak Ridge to see my Redskins against a tough Pennridge team. I watched Tarburton last year as well. He is really good. Glad JF landed him at PSU.

Heartbreak Ridge to see my Redskins against a tough Pennridge team. I watched Tarburton last year as well. He is really good. Glad JF landed him at PSU.

It will be interesting to see how Tarburton's speed/quickness looks versus Manzyk.

Also heading to Farrell Stadium tonight for Bentley at WCU.

Hmmm, weather not looking good Saturday and Saturday night. Watching FSU-Bama might not be a bad alternative.

Reactions: roxychknpoxy
Week #2 is upon us.....

Not going to this game but I saw that Mastery Charter North is playing Berks Catholic. Do they have a decent team ,enough to stay with Berks ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT