ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday Night Check-In

MaternDeiWarrior

Nov 9, 2004
It's back, the Wednesday Night Check In. Let us know what game or games you will be attending this Week #1 of the high school football season!

MDW will be in the familiar surroundings of Crawford Stadium on Frifay night for NP/LaSalle.

See you at the game!

My Friday calendar is circled at 4:00 pm when I plan to be high up in the Hollywood Hills where I'll be plunked down in front of the 65" Sony flat screen watching WBCB'c live video feed coming direct from "Heartbreak Ridge" where the Redskins will be hosting the Cahillites of Roman Catholic.

I'm looking for what should be an exciting contest featuring the Red and Blue's new faces lining up against a Roman Catholic group that brings back some very athletic veterans. And as it was, the Cahillites made the 'Skins pay the price for every yard they gained and point they scored in 2016 as the Wilmotmen just squeaked by the PCL visitors, 28-20.

Go 'Skins!!

Reactions: CYOBALL1
My Friday calendar is circled at 4:00 pm when I plan to be high up in the Hollywood Hills where I'll be plunked down in front of the 65" Sony flat screen watching WBCB'c live video feed coming direct from "Heartbreak Ridge" where the Redskins will be hosting the Cahillites of Roman Catholic.

I'm looking for what should be an exciting contest featuring the Red and Blue's new faces lining up against a Roman Catholic group that brings back some very athletic veterans. And as it was, the Cahillites made the 'Skins pay the price for every yard they gained and point they scored in 2016 as the Wilmotmen just squeaked by the PCL visitors, 28-20.

Go 'Skins!!

Last years game was a great one. Hoping for another good one tomorrow night!

Beans will also be at NP-LS…. For the 2nd half.. have to help my daughter pack as she prepares to leave and become one of the fighting Amish faithful at Kutztown on Saturday…

OH... the game brings up another open “issue”… Paul from Philly … I remember a bet (I know it was made somewhat in jest)… but last winter when Ruhl left Temple everyone was weighing in on who Temples new HC would be… you had mentioned Coach Infante.. I said no way and said if he was I would forgive my NP fandom and swear my unwavering support for one year to the blue and gold.. and I believe you offered the same.. Now I would never suggest you wear a NP tee shirt this Friday night… but just saying… good luck on Firday..

Reactions: roxychknpoxy
It's back, the Wednesday Night Check In. Let us know what game or games you will be attending this Week #1 of the high school football season!

MDW will be in the familiar surroundings of Crawford Stadium on Frifay night for NP/LaSalle.

See you at the game!
If I'm physically capable or get rides I'm doing a double header for the first time in many many years. McDevitt /Lincoln at 3, then North Penn/ LaSalle at 7. I will try to squeeze in a dinner at Ye Old Ale House in between.

Reactions: roxychknpoxy
Last years game was a great one. Hoping for another good one tomorrow night!

Both teams have major holes to fill from last season. I'm just hoping for a good showing from both squads. Should be slow first half from nervousness and jitters. Second half should be a good one to watch. Look to see some future talent from both teams tomorrow.

Both teams have major holes to fill from last season. I'm just hoping for a good showing from both squads. Should be slow first half from nervousness and jitters. Second half should be a good one to watch. Look to see some future talent from both teams tomorrow.

I'm interested to see how the young skill guys play. Harris, Griffin and Burton are 3 solid pieces to build on for the future.

I'm interested to see how the young skill guys play. Harris, Griffin and Burton are 3 solid pieces to build on for the future.
Is Burton the LB?
Harris should be our Jordan Haynes from last yr. Griffin is every bit or faster than what Guyton was..............They'll have to play big for this season to be a success ( in Roman's terms).

Is Burton the LB?
Harris should be our Jordan Haynes from last yr. Griffin is every bit or faster than what Guyton was..............They'll have to play big for this season to be a success ( in Roman's terms).

Yes Burton is the LB. Should carry the ball here and there on O as well.

Yes Burton is the LB. Should carry the ball here and there on O as well.
Thought so...... Cooper had a good game against the Skins last yr. Hopefully he can have good final season to his HS career. Him and Michelle played quality minutes last yr will have to lead this team.

RCH13co18 - How is the secondary this season?

I personally thought RC dominated that game up front last yr. A few big plays by Nesh through the air were the difference. If RC can create pressure and the secondary can handle Neshaminys quick passing game I think they have a shot. But that's a tall task. Manzyk and Garlick are the real deal. RC should be more prepared then last yr.

I think we see another game similar to last yr. RC special teams has to be better. While they did return a kick. If I recall their kicker cost them pts.

RCH13co18 - How is the secondary this season?

I personally thought RC dominated that game up front last yr. A few big plays by Nesh through the air were the difference. If RC can create pressure and the secondary can handle Neshaminys quick passing game I think they have a shot. But that's a tall task. Manzyk and Garlick are the real deal. RC should be more prepared then last yr.

I think we see another game similar to last yr. RC special teams has to be better. While they did return a kick. If I recall their kicker cost them pts.
Should have a little better secondary with the addition of Harris. They return all but one from last yr's secondary I believe. Correct CYO?

Making the Drive up to ERIE to check out Cathedral Prep and Central Catholic @7 at Veterans Stadium. I think Prep is the favorite. PCC will be dependent on their defense and special teams to win this game.

Reactions: lilromeo
Should have a little better secondary with the addition of Harris. They return all but one from last yr's secondary I believe. Correct CYO?
Yes all return but lost Flaherty, who was the guy who made all of the calls. They gain athleticism though.

Making the Drive up to ERIE to check out Cathedral Prep and Central Catholic @7 at Veterans Stadium. I think Prep is the favorite. PCC will be dependent on their defense and special teams to win this game.
Erie Prep is better this year than last IMO. Should be a good one PCC. Man , there are some real quality matchups this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT