ADVERTISEMENT

Unhinged liberals protesting in Washington, DC right now. Explosive devices can be heard....

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
going off. Embarassing. Sammy & 20% Paycut, please leave DC and return to your jobs.

Did Republicans set off explosive devices in DC when Obama won? Granted, this is a small sample, but it shows how a decent part of this "party" think and act.

Now, they are burning a series of trashcans and there is a limousine with the windows either all shot out or busted out. I'd be embarrassed to be part of this part. Question is whether these are George Soros bought-and-paid-for criminals. Would not be surprised.

Now, they are burning a series of trashcans and there is a limousine with the windows either all shot out or busted out. I'd be embarrassed to be part of this part. Question is whether these are George Soros bought-and-paid-for criminals. Would not be surprised.
It is a strange sight seeing Democrats in a over the top Democrat city destroying what must be Democrat's property?

It is a good point, Stalker. Abject ignorance.
Indeed....and it's bothersome these border line anarchists without a plan, trample the very rights they pretend to hold dear. I should have shot down to DC with some of my biker buds and kicked ass. Ha ha! No colors, except the American Flag.

Indeed....and it's bothersome these border line anarchists without a plan, trample the very rights they pretend to hold dear. I should have shot down to DC with some of my biker buds and kicked ass. Ha ha! No colors, except the American Flag.
The stories you would have had would have been great, I am sure. Heard one unconfirmed story about a liberal protester walking up to a biker, giving the biker the middle finger right up to his face, only to have the biker punch the dumbass so hard that he landed in the street about 5-6 feet away. Damn, I would like to see film of that.

20% Paycheck, I though you had blocked me. What happened? With regard to your "get over it" comment, it is you and your fellow liberals who are in stage one, denial. But you're too unaware to even know it!

NJ;
I like that story! And in truth I’m not proud of family members club association but what are you going to do. I am proud of nephews serving in harm’s way as an Super Hornet driver and as a Marine Security Guard. We all make choices.
Reluctant: Good thing those out of control at the Inauguration ran into the weekend warrior variety of bikers….those that uhaul their bikes then parade as “bikers” rather than actually ride to the event. Not sure what you mean about “getting over it”….as this level of behavior is not only ongoing, but made a spectacle by an unrelenting media.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT