ADVERTISEMENT

Unbelievable!!!!!

paul from philly

Dec 9, 2010
Gary Johnson and his running mate William Weld were on CNN last night for a town hall meeting hosted by Anderson Cooper. I checked all news sites this morning (CNN, Fox, MSNBC, NBC, MSN). Not even a sound bite or review of any kind. Not even an acknowledgement that it happened. The media wants what they want and that is a reality show between Hillary and Trump. Absolute disgrace!!!

Gary Johnson and his running mate William Weld were on CNN last night for a town hall meeting hosted by Anderson Cooper. I checked all news sites this morning (CNN, Fox, MSNBC, NBC, MSN). Not even a sound bite or review of any kind. Not even an acknowledgement that it happened. The media wants what they want and that is a reality show between Hillary and Trump. Absolute disgrace!!!
Good point Paul. The Johnson/Weld duo made a lot more sense than either of the two major candidates and certainly were more articulate, more sensible, and more intelligent that obama. That is where the greatest difference lies. Anyone looks good compared to Incapabama.

Good point Paul. The Johnson/Weld duo made a lot more sense than either of the two major candidates and certainly were more articulate, more sensible, and more intelligent that obama. That is where the greatest difference lies. Anyone looks good compared to Incapabama.
Honestly it is absolutely orgasmic to read your posts NJ. Obama has a great favorable rating for a President nearing the end of his 2nd term & I know it drives you nuts. Save the denials and the "it just shows you how stupid the American public is". If u consider Trump a viable candidate for President you are pathetic. Good article by the CIA guy today in The New York Times who worked with Hillary---- I know the NY Times is a lamestream liberal rag & the CIA guy is a not to be trusted liberal. I hope Don the Con does irreparable damage to your racist, bigoted GOP. Have a nice day :)

Honestly it is absolutely orgasmic to read your posts NJ. Obama has a great favorable rating for a President nearing the end of his 2nd term & I know it drives you nuts. Save the denials and the "it just shows you how stupid the American public is". If u consider Trump a viable candidate for President you are pathetic. Good article by the CIA guy today in The New York Times who worked with Hillary---- I know the NY Times is a lamestream liberal rag & the CIA guy is a not to be trusted liberal. I hope Don the Con does irreparable damage to your racist, bigoted GOP. Have a nice day :)
You clearly can't think for yourself, chuvy, and certainly not for anyone else. Nothing drives me nuts; life is good; it's the mentally imbalanced libs like you who humor me!

You need Hillary to win for some reason that you probably can't even articulate. I'll be fine either way. Obama's high-tax proposals got me to Naples, FL; I am eternally grateful for this. Why are all you libs still so pissed off?

Your immature name calling of Obama, repeatedly referring to his weight ((155lb or whatever) as if that is a successful indictment. Perhaps your rage is latent but how about his approval ratings for a President about to leave office?? WOW. It is amazing how so many people are as smart and insightful as you. You and the GOP are now and forever are linked with and responsible for Donnie Trump. HA Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Your immature name calling of Obama, repeatedly referring to his weight ((155lb or whatever) as if that is a successful indictment. Perhaps your rage is latent but how about his approval ratings for a President about to leave office?? WOW. It is amazing how so many people are as smart and insightful as you. You and the GOP are now and forever are linked with and responsible for Donnie Trump. HA Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
What a BS reply. You never even addressed your brilliant statement about you telling me how Incapabama's approval rating drove me nuts. Total BS. I don't care what his approval rating is; the source is probably in question and much of the media is just a wing of the democratic party. So many stories (Benghazi, $10 trillion in debt, low-growth economy) are underreported by the left-leaning media.

I didn't call obama any names; I just reported the facts; he's 155 lbs. and does one-arm curls with 5 lb. dumbells. It's on video. Did you see it?

Trump ain't perfect, but he will get stuff done if he's elected. But you need Hillary to win so you can.......

Anyone who attended Wood & seriously considers a mentally unstable person ( Don the Con) as suitable for President failed to acquire critical thinking skills during those 4 years. You and your ilk are a disgrace to Wood, and our nation. Donald Trump has demonstrated he is incapable of running a campaign for President let alone run the country. The books, articles, documentaries about Trump and his behavior in the months leading up to the election will be hilarious. I am sure we do not even know half of the buffoonery his "staff" has seen. Can't wait.

Anyone who attended Wood & seriously considers a mentally unstable person ( Don the Con) as suitable for President failed to acquire critical thinking skills during those 4 years. You and your ilk are a disgrace to Wood, and our nation. Donald Trump has demonstrated he is incapable of running a campaign for President let alone run the country. The books, articles, documentaries about Trump and his behavior in the months leading up to the election will be hilarious. I am sure we do not even know half of the buffoonery his "staff" has seen. Can't wait.
Chuvy, while I can acknowledge that Trump has a ton of faults and is an odd guy, your message mentions nothing about Hillary's faults and issues. Are you ignorant of this? Apparently so. Talk about lack of critical thinking skills!

Most reasonable people acknowledge that both candidates are seriously flawed. But you are unable to do this. Is this just your bias showing, or is it a complete lack of awareness? By your logic, a guy who says a lot of stupid things is worse than
  • a completely dishonest person who leaked national security secrets
  • lied to the FBI director on four occasions (and still can't admit that she did so)
  • rigged the primary against Crazy Bernie
  • was responsible for the killing of four Americans at Benghazi
  • has had multiple enemies die mysteriously
  • lied about arriving in Bosnia under sniper fire in 1996, a story which has been completely refuted and fact checked, even by most liberal newspapers.
The list goes on and on. You should start following current events. And you should try to be a little more balanced, at least with your posts, if not from a mental standpoint.

Just you mentioning her having multiple enemis die mysteriously exposes you as a wingnut. As for Clinton, people that worked with her during her 2 senate terms speak highly of her ----- Democrats & Republican. Serious, thoughtful GOPers (many of them) denounce Trump & back Clinton---- Why???? As I have said before the good people of this nation should never consider putting a mentally ill man in the Oval Office. It has been said by many Republicans that electing Clinton as Persident is just like voting in Obama for a 3rd term. Well, we will see what the good citizens oo this great nation want---- the Republican choice as party standard bearer or a 3rd term of Mr. Obama in Hillary Clinton. Time will tell.

Just you mentioning her having multiple enemis die mysteriously exposes you as a wingnut. As for Clinton, people that worked with her during her 2 senate terms speak highly of her ----- Democrats & Republican. Serious, thoughtful GOPers (many of them) denounce Trump & back Clinton---- Why???? As I have said before the good people of this nation should never consider putting a mentally ill man in the Oval Office. It has been said by many Republicans that electing Clinton as Persident is just like voting in Obama for a 3rd term. Well, we will see what the good citizens oo this great nation want---- the Republican choice as party standard bearer or a 3rd term of Mr. Obama in Hillary Clinton. Time will tell.

While I can't argue any of your points about Trump, NJ is right when he mentions you look blindly past Hillary. Are you serious when you say Hillary will be 4 more years of Obama. Obama is a third grader compared to Hillary. She knows how to work the system better than anyone on Capitol Hill. She has lied about, obstructed, deflected any issue that comes her way. She has lied to the FBI, she has lied to Grand Juries (Rose Law firm, remember that one). What do you think of the recent info that came out about the Clinton Foundation and the Saudi ambassador? Business as usual?? Do you think no more e-mails will come out about Hillary? Don't bet on it!!

GARY JOHNSON 2016

Rose Law Firm--- completely investigated & what came of it? At least 5 GOP hearings on Her and Benghazi---- what came of it? If she is ever indicted or conivicted let me know. I have heatd MANY Republican big/mouths shouting she would be like reelecting Obama. It may happen considering him having one of the highest favorability ratings of a 2 term President in his last year. ( I know those ratings are completely fabricated by the liberal media). Oh well we will see what the American voters decide.

Rose Law Firm--- completely investigated & what came of it? At least 5 GOP hearings on Her and Benghazi---- what came of it? If she is ever indicted or conivicted let me know. I have heatd MANY Republican big/mouths shouting she would be like reelecting Obama. It may happen considering him having one of the highest favorability ratings of a 2 term President in his last year. ( I know those ratings are completely fabricated by the liberal media). Oh well we will see what the American voters decide.

There really should be a Beatitude for you Chuv. "Blessed are the blind and deaf...." Just for argument sake, can you mention one draw back or fault that Clinton has or, in your view, is she squeaky clean?

Just a side note about birds of a feather. Look who Chelsea Clinton married. Do you know who her husband's father and mother are? His father is in jail for Ponzi schemes and his mother is Marjorie Margoles-Mezvinski, the women who double crossed her constituents in Montgomery County, Pa. and then got the boot the next elction. Slime runneth through all!!

Last edited:
Everyone has faults. There are 2 (don't give me the fairy tale ones) people running for President. After looking at the faults of both of them, the sanity of both of them, how each of them has run their campaign, how each reacts to criticism, how each can stay clear-minded and on point & how each of them chooses to wear their hair Hillary is the clear choice for me. Now that is just me. We will see what the Ameican voters decide on November 8th :)

There really should be a Beatitude for you Chuv. "Blessed are the blind and deaf...." Just for argument sake, can you mention one draw back or fault that Clinton has or, in your view, is she squeaky clean?

Just a side note about birds of a feather. Look who Chelsea Clinton married. Do you know who her husband's father and mother are? His father is in jail for Ponzi schemes and his mother is Marjorie Margoles-Mezvinski, the women who double crossed her constituents in Montgomery County, Pa. and then got the boot the next elction. Slime runneth through all!!
Paul, thanks for taking up the argument. As you know, it's like talking to a third-grader, although the guy claims to be a Wood grad and Wood goes from grades 9-12. I think it's BS.

But to add to the Chelsea side of things, young Mezvinski recently used his hedge fund to invest in Greece, of all places, and basically ran the fund down to zero and had to fold up operations. A complete flop. If Trump's son-in-law had done the same thing, it would be a big story. As with many issues, if the media makes a story a big issue, the public follows. I am sure this is true with Chuvalo. The media knows that they can influence those who really are incapable of thinking for themselves.

Regarding the supposed 50%+ approval rating, I talk to people all over the country, from California to Florida to Minnesota and I get nowhere near a 50% approval rating for Incapabama. It simply doesn't balance that over 70% think the country is headed in the wrong direction, but 50%+ approve of the job the president is doing. This is the kind of critical thinking that our small-minded phony Wood grad lacks.

Again, your original reply was completely unbalanced with regard to HC's issues, lies, etc. But what else can be expected from one who is so mentally and emotionally unbalanced.

Election day will show us which way the country wants to go. Talk to me the morning after the election.also 70% of the country believes the nation is going in the wrong direction & I am one of them. My feelings are focused on the Senate & Congress as I am sure a healthy part of that 70% is. Now, I know the polls are made up by the liberal media, BUT, if they are accurate there is a small chance perhaps the make up of those bodies could shift. Who knows!!!??? The voters will tell us

Last edited:
Election day will show us which way the country wants to go. Talk to me the morning after the election.also 70% of the country believes the nation is going in the wrong direction & I am one of them. My feelings are focused on the Senate & Congress as I am sure a healthy part of that 70% is. Now, I know the polls are made up by the liberal media, BUT, if they are accurate there is a small chance perhaps the make up of those bodies could shift. Who knows!!!??? The voters will tell us
Regardless of how the election turns out, it still doesn't change the fact that you are unable to take a balanced look at both candidates. That was clearly demonstrated here. And you failed to respond to 5 of the 6 points about Hillary. I suspect life is a struggle for Chuvalo because he can't ever by content with anything; then again, that's most liberals.

Regardless of how the election turns out, it still doesn't change the fact that you are unable to take a balanced look at both candidates. That was clearly demonstrated here. And you failed to respond to 5 of the 6 points about Hillary. I suspect life is a struggle for Chuvalo because he can't ever by content with anything; then again, that's most liberals.
To be honest with you I barely read what you post. Long ago I realized what you are all about. Bottom line is that anyone who pulls the lever for Trump can not have a true concern and genuine love for this nation. I am very content---- and I have a feeling I might even be more content in the future :)

To be honest with you I barely read what you post. Long ago I realized what you are all about. Bottom line is that anyone who pulls the lever for Trump can not have a true concern and genuine love for this nation. I am very content---- and I have a feeling I might even be more content in the future :)

I find your post to be totally hypocritical. We all agree Trump is an AZZ but if you can be content (your word) pulling the lever for Clinton, you are a true hypocrite. What, you're scared Trump's gonna get us into a war? Take your blinders off. Obama and Hillary got us into Syria and Libya. Hillary hasn't been found guilty of anything?? Trump hasn't been found guilty of anything either. He just works the system, just like Hillary. Blind hypocrite!!!

GARY JOHNSON 2016!!!!

Last edited:
I find your post to be totally hypocritical. We all agree Trump is an AZZ but if you can be content (your word) pulling the lever for Clinton, you are a true hypocrite. Trump hasn't been found guilty of anything. He just works the system, just like Hillary. Blind hypocrite!!!
Paulie, Trump is insane---- mentally unstable-----wacko------cuckoo------ his belt does not go through all the loops-------- therefore he cannot be President. Madame President Hillary Rodham Clinton strikes me as sane and less of s threat to the nation. As far as me being a blind hypocrite go phuck yourself. I look at 2 candidates and there is no other choice in my judgement.

Paulie, Trump is insane---- mentally unstable-----wacko------cuckoo------ his belt does not go through all the loops-------- therefore he cannot be President. Madame President Hillary Rodham Clinton strikes me as sane and less of s threat to the nation. As far as me being a blind hypocrite go phuck yourself. I look at 2 candidates and there is no other choice in my judgement.

Keepin' it classy there Chuv!! I can't wait for that ONE LAST E-MAIL to come out right before election day. You know it's out there. You know it's coming!!! But considering you are blind to her faults, you'll contently pull that lever!! And please don't respond if you're gonna drag it down to curse outs!! That's what children do! That was pretty good though using PH instead of F. Guess you're a Phillies Phan!!

Don't worry NJ , the Donald just tweeted about the Zogby poll in the Washington Examiner that has the race about even. Of course, the Washington Examiner is a facist rag & Zogby is bought and paid for and had McCain and Romney winning big on their election eves

There goes another off-center liberal. You say "long ago I realized what you are all about." Thanks for the laugh. My guess is that it's pretty hard to make a characterization about what someone is "all about" on a message board. But I do appreciate the humor, even if it's unintentional.

I know that liberals hate to answer any questions like this, even on a message board, but what year did you graduate from Wood?

Don't worry NJ , the Donald just tweeted about the Zogby poll in the Washington Examiner that has the race about even. Of course, the Washington Examiner is a facist rag & Zogby is bought and paid for and had McCain and Romney winning big on their election eves
Chuvalo, maybe you are just too dense, but I don't need Trump to win for things to be ok. Maybe you do need HC to win, but I doubt you could articulate why.

It was once said that an intelligent man does not assume. You were out to lunch that day.

I suspect that the race will tighten somewhat, but you can't even comprehend that possibility. Nor can you see anything wrong about Hillary. Truly amazing, but again, I always enjoy some laughs, and you never stop delivering. I owe you, man.

You are welcome. I was at Wood when the consumate Republican, Richard Milhouse Nixon, was our leader. I have no doubt the race will tighten, with Ailes & the guy from Breitbart coming aboard it will get very ugly and very entertaining. The only reason I need to vote for Clinton is to prevent a Trump presidency. I have more yesterdays than tomorrows and I will try to do anything to avoid living under a far right government. My preference & I am entitled to it just as you are entitled to yours.

You are welcome. I was at Wood when the consumate Republican, Richard Milhouse Nixon, was our leader. I have no doubt the race will tighten, with Ailes & the guy from Breitbart coming aboard it will get very ugly and very entertaining. The only reason I need to vote for Clinton is to prevent a Trump presidency. I have more yesterdays than tomorrows and I will try to do anything to avoid living under a far right government. My preference & I am entitled to it just as you are entitled to yours.
Well stated Chuvalo. So you were something like class of 1973 or 1974? That's too old to still be a liberal! What do you do for a living?

Last edited:

"Anyone who votes for Trump is a total asshole!" Your exact words. So some people are not entitled to there own preference without being called asshole. HYPOCRITE!!!

GARY JOHNSON 2016!!!!

I stayed informed and open-minded and that enabled me to avoid becoming an angry old man, the type that Roger Ailes, Limbaugh and Fox News have cultivated and made a fortune off of. That far right conservative swamp is directly responsible for the Trump candidacy. The chicken coming home to roost if you will. As far as what I did/do for a living I'll just say I semi-retired about a year ago after working hard my whole life.

"Anyone who votes for Trump is a total asshole!" Your exact words. So some people are not entitled to there own preference without being called asshole. HYPOCRITE!!!

GARY JOHNSON 2016!!!!
Extremes make for exceptions. Hitler ran for Chancellor and lost but was later appointed Chancellor. I would say everyone that did vote for Adolph was an asshole and I see a lunatic like Trump & his followers the same way Paulie.

I stayed informed and open-minded and that enabled me to avoid becoming an angry old man, the type that Roger Ailes, Limbaugh and Fox News have cultivated and made a fortune off of. That far right conservative swamp is directly responsible for the Trump candidacy. The chicken coming home to roost if you will. As far as what I did/do for a living I'll just say I semi-retired about a year ago after working hard my whole life.
1. No anger on the right, just reality. The left likes to use the anger line, but the older most people get, the more informed they are.
2. The listeners/viewers of whom you speak are educated and know what is going on in the country; many libs have no clue, they just vote like robots
3. I knew we wouldn't get an answer to the work question. But why would someone not comment on what is an anonymous message board?

Oh is the insinuation since I am a Democrat I collected welare, food stamps , etc for the last 40 + yrs. ? Since my high school is known, my grad. Date is known I believe revealing my occupation could take away the anonymity you refer to.

Oh is the insinuation since I am a Democrat I collected welare, food stamps , etc for the last 40 + yrs. ? Since my high school is known, my grad. Date is known I believe revealing my occupation could take away the anonymity you refer to.

You have to admit that the description you gave is basically the democratic base!!

Where did you come to the understanding that I thought you collected welfare, food stamps, etc.? And your graduation date is not known, just that Nixon was in the White House; this spans from 1969 to 1974. I doubt that simply saying "accountant" or "pilot" would compromise your anonymity, but I can now better understand that world you live in! No big deal, though; just a curiosity.

Where did you come to the understanding that I thought you collected welfare, food stamps, etc.? And your graduation date is not known, just that Nixon was in the White House; this spans from 1969 to 1974. I doubt that simply saying "accountant" or "pilot" would compromise your anonymity, but I can now better understand that world you live in! No big deal, though; just a curiosity.
If you read Pea Brain Paulie's anove post you might understand why I could get that impression

If you read Pea Brain Paulie's anove post you might understand why I could get that impression

Never said anything about you Chuv. Just going with the numbers. Go ahead and tell us how the democratic party is NOT bolstered by takers? How about Bernie's base once he said free education?? Hillary realized the boost that Bernie got and incorporated that into her game plan. The dems pandered to any group they can get whether they do anything with their plans or not. And the people buy into it. And the name calling is getting old. But it does prove a lack of conversation skills.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT