ADVERTISEMENT

Udinski

chuvalo

Aug 29, 2008
I have seen this kid's name brought up a few times on here. Can someone lay out the history of this QB ( I hear he is pretty good ). Where was he originally and was his father a lacrosse coach?

I have seen this kid's name brought up a few times on here. Can someone lay out the history of this QB ( I hear he is pretty good ). Where was he originally and was his father a lacrosse coach?
I think his uncle was a lacrosse coach. His father was a football coach.

He was at CB West. Last season the varsity game seemed to move a little to fast for him. But, he seems to be having a nice start this year.

Last edited:
Wasnt there a Udinski that played QB at west a few years back?
Yes Ward Udinski - Played 4 years at Div 3 Juniata / Now plays semi-pro in Germany
Brother Grant played at West then at Wood his Junior year then back to West played 1 year at Davidson College

Enough is enough.

We’ve watched this nonsense for a few weeks…especially the numerous incorrect (and negative….not that it matters) comments related to my son. In order to help end the debate about a minor and his high school, I thought I would sign up and intentionally not hide behind a screen name that masks my identity (unlike a few of the faceless cowards on this forum). Prior to typing this, I did a little research and, with the help of some good friends, was able to quickly identify some of the people who hide behind certain screen names and make comments that are negative and intentionally hurtful. First, BucksCountyFootball (whom I don’t know or couldn’t identify yet…but jumped out tonight as the guy/girl with the most incorrect information) is so wrong that it is so laughable. Coach1378 (we know who he is as Central Bucks is a small community) needs to simply move on from last year. He is afraid to confront issues with anyone who makes him feel uncomfortable and will always hide behind his not-very-creative screen name. We don’t know why he needs to comment on things that he knows little about (like what he thinks is best for our son). Paul from Philly gives LaSalle fans/parents/alumni a bad name (and we have numerous LaSalle friends…who represent the real values that LaSalle, and the Mount, teaches). I highly doubt that his wife, Terry, or his rowing son, his swimming son or his rowing daughter (all who have achieved great things in their private Catholic high schools and top-shelf universities) would approve of how he treats people online or how he represents himself. He comes across as an online know-it-all who is constantly looking to put people down (not just me). 16th & Georgetown (whom I don’t know) clearly likes to stir the pot by introducing threads and then piles on with negative banter. I could go on and on about the negatives and the lack of respect that some people give EACH OTHER on this forum. I guess that is why it is so interesting to read. However, there are so many other positives on this forum (example - the Neshaminy fans clearly love their ‘Skins and rarely get caught up in name-calling or negatives toward others). Additionally, there are clearly guys (JoeKane, RoverNation, etc) who give their personal time for the love of high school football. Kudos to all of you who are here for the right reason.

Now, to set the record straight about some statements on this forum. 00Shoe said it best that potential division 3 players don’t get recruited (referencing my son). He is correct on all accounts.

Our son was a BACKUP on a very bad CB West team last year. Statistically, it has to be one of the worst offensive seasons ever at CB West (and I watched all 11 games during the 2009 1-10 season and estimate that I have watched over 400 CBW games in my lifetime). I can’t believe some of you guys even care about a backup QB from a very bad team (my opinion is simply based on their statistical performance in terms of wins, points, yards, first downs, etc.). He wasn’t good enough for the majority (possibly all?) of the SIXTEEN varsity coaches on that team….why would he be recruited to play somewhere else?

For BucksCountyFootball and Paul….my son lives in the North Penn School District with me and my wife. Specifically (to help ramgreen end any speculation from his/her reliable sources), we live in our home that we own, not rent, in North Wales Borough. Our residence has been verified by the school district (probably because some people seem to care about a backup QB from a bad football team). I often wonder if the number of SOL 1st team players from schools like Bensalem, HH, Abington, etc. who left their schools for ABW in the past few years were under the same scrutiny on this forum (there is at least one of them on ABW this year but I haven’t seen it discussed here)? Perhaps 16th & Georgetown already knows how those transfers magically happened and didn’t need to ask?

I will confirm and validate that some people don’t like me. I can’t dispute that and I’m willing to bet that we all have our detractors (but I probably have a lot more than you). After being a parent in the CBW program for 5 seasons (4 of which were under the same head coach), I was asked by that head coach to become an assistant coach on the CBW freshman team in 2014 (possibly because I was a relentless jerk to him in 2009-2011 and 2013???). I initially declined his offer to help at CBW as I wanted to keep my distance from the program (just to be a parent and take a break from coaching…which is also why I sat away from the core group of parents at games who ended up getting in a shouting match with the head coach when he left the sideline twice to walk across the track, during the game, to argue with them….it was the final 2014 game…just prior to the season being terminated…and I was so glad not to be anywhere near it). After being asked a 2nd time to help the freshman team, I agreed to do it simply to help the head freshman coach (who was a great guy but didn’t have one assistant at the time). The 2014 CBW freshman team was fortunate to have an undefeated season and we kept all 46 kids who came out for the team engaged for the entire season (despite a lot of distractions as you can imagine). I’m proud to be part of that accomplishment and I’m proud to have held season tickets for CBW football for 17 years (until they stopped selling them in the early 2000s). I’m not a high school football coach. I was a lucky youth football coach who was handed talented players from great families/parents.

Someone commented that my family is “CB thru and thru”. This is somewhat a true statement. I still hope CBW finds success and would do almost anything to help them (except next year when they are in the same conference with NP).

In summary (and thanks for reading this long and boring thread):

• my potential Division 3 son wasn’t recruited.

• my son wasn’t part of the hazing issue. He was not in the locker room, or near it, when the alleged incidents occurred

• We live in the NPSD in our home that we own (BucksCountyFootball and Paul are welcome to inspect it if it's that important to them)

• I’m a relentless jerk and a horrible person. (….however, I actually have very good relationships with the CBW basketball and lacrosse coaches who are great guys who do great things for CBW. I also coached two separate seasons with the previous head coach at CBW….one season was at youth football when he helped as one of my assistants).

• I, nor my wife, had anything to do with the termination of the previous head coach at CBW…and we can prove it (not that anyone making those accusations deserves, or will get, a response from me).
Regarding our son, if he was ever going to be recruited to play any sport at a certain high school (let’s just say a Catholic high school near route 309), it would have been for lacrosse (not football). He is a potential Division 1 lacrosse player but somehow we moved to a school district that has struggled in lacrosse. Hmmmm?

The only thing I didn’t answer is how this “magically happened” (and it really wasn’t that “magical” so don’t expect a big revelation). If you really want that answer, I’m willing to tell you in person (preferably at one of the pregame bars that are sometimes mentioned on this forum…just let me know when/where and I’ll try my best to be there). There is no need to put any more negatives on this forum which should be used to celebrate the great game of high school football. Call any time and please keep my son out of this. Instead, you (BucksCountyFootball, 1378, Paul, 16th, etc.) can keep bitching about me behind your screen names. Thx, Jim U. 215-348-1269

Never mentioned anything about your son or the recruiting situation. Look it up on the threads.

Last edited:
I'm not much of a wordsmith, but I believe I've just read a subtle but effective internet beatdown...

The word is many people don't like you. When I heard your brother was the lacrosse coach I remembered that fiasco. Your brother ANONYMOUSLY sent false accusations of sexual assault and other things about innocent people from LC. Classy. I hope u don't retaliate in the same kind of way.

Chuvalo, just when this thing was dying down, you come in with that accusation? And why would you address it to the brother of whom you are accusing? I know nothing about any of this situation, so if I am out of line, let me know, but the guy came on here and gave his name, his phone number, etc. and you come back with a post about his brother?

Dying down...... this was just posted this morning. Also, of course, Wood gets dragged into this even though they have open enrollment. Also, confirming what I have heard from many, the guy admits he can be a relentless jerk so I responded in kind.

This controversy has been going on for weeks. You even said in your post at the top of this thread that you had seen "this kid's name brought up a few times on here." If you have a beef with his brother, it seems pretty logical to me that you should probably address his brother, no?

ya man. Let's let this thing go. If we called out every dad who was a jerk at some point we would be on here forever. Let's move on. If he was a jerk his biggest sin was that he loves his kid.

This controversy has been going on for weeks. You even said in your post at the top of this thread that you had seen "this kid's name brought up a few times on here." If you have a beef with his brother, it seems pretty logical to me that you should probably address his brother, no?
Obviously u do not know this guy at all...... so I understand

Obviously u do not know this guy at all...... so I understand[/QUOTE

The guy came on here and laid it all out; I've got to respect him for that. But, you are right, I don't know him at all. But the accusation that you made to him should have been made to his brother, IMHO. I don't want to be blamed, on a message board, of all places, for something my brother might have done.

Last edited:
Reactions: newman107
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT