ADVERTISEMENT

Tyseer Denmark to Oregon

CitySix

Nov 24, 2022
4 Star WR Denmark from Roman Catholic committed to Oregon today.
Shocked he chose Oregon over Ohio State.

Anyone know why he didn’t play last week against Imhotep Charter? Injury?

Oh. That’s unfortunate. Biggest game for that program in 10+ years and he was available due to grades.
Am I right that you meant "unavailable due to grades"? If so, that's quite a decision by Roman.

Am I right that you meant "unavailable due to grades"? If so, that's quite a decision by Roman.
Sorry yes I meant unavailable*
Passing class is a requirement to play anywhere is it not? Was Roman supposed to let him play anyway? What kind of example would that set?

Listening to some Ohio State media, it sounded like the expectation is he was going to choose Oregon yesterday, but that this recruitment is far from over and Ohio State still feels like they’re in pretty good shape.

Sorry yes I meant unavailable*
Passing class is a requirement to play anywhere is it not? Was Roman supposed to let him play anyway? What kind of example would that set?
Whoa … put down the stuffing. It’s clear the comment was meant in support of the school. Roman didn’t have a choice and unlikely he finishes there or Oregon with the self indulged attitude that’s evolved. Talent has a way of manifesting or infecting. In this case, it’s the latter.

Whoa … put down the stuffing. It’s clear the comment was meant in support of the school. Roman didn’t have a choice and unlikely he finishes there or Oregon with the self indulged attitude that’s evolved. Talent has a way of manifesting or infecting. In this case, it’s the latter.
Yes, though of course I know nothing of the particular circumstances, I think schools should, as a rule, apply academic standards and that sometimes means penalties.

Reactions: CitySix
Listening to some Ohio State media, it sounded like the expectation is he was going to choose Oregon yesterday, but that this recruitment is far from over and Ohio State still feels like they’re in pretty good shape.
Why? He can't do his school work. Word is he failed 4 or 5 subjects. This young man has the opportunity of a lifetime! He's on twitter talking about blessings this week. Who is mentoring this young man?

Why? He can't do his school work. Word is he failed 4 or 5 subjects. This young man has the opportunity of a lifetime! He's on twitter talking about blessings this week. Who is mentoring this young man?
Well he blew off the thanksgiving game yesterday to record his commitment video.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT