ADVERTISEMENT

Trumptards

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
come out and play. I mean I know that you guys voted for the worst president of all time. I know some of you have openly supported this guy and defended his actions. Hey even the Germans were fooled back in 1933 so you guys are not alone, it's ok to come out

come out and play. I mean I know that you guys voted for the worst president of all time. I know some of you have openly supported this guy and defended his actions. Hey even the Germans were fooled back in 1933 so you guys are not alone, it's ok to come out

Now you're just being mean!!

Reactions: sammyk
It's being reported that Trump mocks McCain behind closed doors by the way he lifts his arms. An injury McCain brought back from war.

I guess Trump fans will explain this one away like they did when Trump mocked a handicapped reporter. Sad.

It's being reported that Trump mocks McCain behind closed doors by the way he lifts his arms. An injury McCain brought back from war.

I guess Trump fans will explain this one away like they did when Trump mocked a handicapped reporter. Sad.

I would never speak for anyone on this board. But I have the feeling the wind has gone out of the Trump sails and he doesn't have a paddle. About the only positive thing is the stock market is still on it's way to the moon. But even that has to stop sometime.

"It's being reported...." Foolish words, if ever there were!

Sounds like a guy who lost a close game to a 4-5 football team that wasn't even ranked in the top 5,000 teams in the nation! Frustration.

All kidding aside, you miss the point that your party ran a terrible candidate and that Trump has this country moving again. He's a non-establishment candidate and that's why people like Corker, a RHINO, are working against him. If you're media influenced, you're going to believe all of the BS that they they throw out there. Ain't no stopping you. It is great to see the frustration of you and reluctant; your back and forth posts are amusing. Remember, your party ran Hillary Clinton. Say no more.

Too bad some of these trumptards did not get caught up in one of those hurricanes. The world would be so much better off

Too bad some of these trumptards did not get caught up in one of those hurricanes. The world would be so much better off
Too smart for that Sammy. Went to LaJolla, California for the week. Not a nice wish by you, but I don't take it seriously anyway.

Someone is going to have to give the pumpkin spiced Hitler his medicine

This morning at 7AM all but one news channel led with yesterday's round up as the lead story....while FoxNews led with something about Benghazi.. haha how desperate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT