ADVERTISEMENT

Trump tax cut isn't trickling down

In other news water is wet. Come on we all knew that this was not what Trump said it was going to be and looks like the stock market is starting to adjust losing 666 points Friday (wait is that real 666? What better sign do you need) And today so fat it has dropped over 700 points. So it is what it is hot air

In other news water is wet. Come on we all knew that this was not what Trump said it was going to be and looks like the stock market is starting to adjust losing 666 points Friday (wait is that real 666? What better sign do you need) And today so fat it has dropped over 700 points. So it is what it is hot air

Why do you guys have such a hard on for the people paying 70% of all taxes getting a benefit. Right, I'm talking corporations. Why is that? I swear, you've all hit your heads. We could do it the Obama way, raise taxes to such an extent the economy flat lines....again….for years on end and more than double the debt. What a incompetent disaster he was for all of us regardless of party. Would you like a listing of say, just a dozen or so MAJOR companies that have given their employees substantial bonuses, raises, etc?

And Sam, everyone knew an adjustment was coming, everyone (come on!) and it may not be over but I can tell you this. Buy, buy, buy at these great prices. You guys seem to have all the answers, so I imagine you’re sharp enough to see what an opportunity this is at these prices so what are you complaining about?

And several companies are laying off. Why give tax cuts and raise the debt by 1.5 Trillion dollars with an economy that had almost full employment and an already high stock market? Remember what deregulation did to us in the first place back in 2007-2008.

Last edited:
Would you like a listing of say, just a dozen or so MAJOR companies that have given their employees substantial bonuses, raises, etc?

I would love to see it. I don't know anyone who has received a bonus or raise due to the tax cuts. I have seen a dozen or so MAJOR companies announce plant closings and layoffs.

Right,
And several companies are laying off. Why give tax cuts and raise the debt by 1.5 Trillion dollars with an economy that had almost full employment and an already high stock market? Remember what deregulation did to us in the first place back in 2007-2008.
Right, we need to pay for the tax reduction as always but if it keeps stimulating it could pay for itself. We're on the front end of it so we'll see.

Stalker, so as expected, I just got $100 or something more in my paycheck. I guess this is going to equate my $2500 tax break. ALSO as expected, we just got our open enrollment booklets at work. My insurance plan just went up $200 per pay. That's $5200 a year. On top of that Trump defunding the ACA will likely cost my child their Medicaid benefits which will add another $4000 plus all the other expenses which Medicaid was helping with.

See where this is going? "We", the Bernie tree huggers, bleeding heart liberals, told you all about this during the campaign. You guys laughed it off. These changes hurt all Americans. Left, center, right.

Thanks Trump.

yea mine is about $90 or so. Well at least the wealthy got a nice break good for them I mean they need to eat too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT