ADVERTISEMENT

Pettine Foundation Video Project

bucksftball

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2020
The Pettine Foundation has been working on this for while, and they will be continuing the work of finding and digitizing additional games and adding them to their youtube channel. Some great old film, much of it already cut up so you get through the games quickly. It's a great look at some old school football and even if you're not a CB West fan, you might find your own team on there.

Games are arranged by season.

The Pettine Foundation has been working on this for while, and they will be continuing the work of finding and digitizing additional games and adding them to their youtube channel. Some great old film, much of it already cut up so you get through the games quickly. It's a great look at some old school football and even if you're not a CB West fan, you might find your own team on there.

Games are arranged by season.
Very nice bucks. Someone did a lot of work. Thanks.

I watched Easton’s first drive of the 1991 state semi, watched Juan Gaddy and company march right down the field and score, then assume that’s how the rest of the game went and turned it off. No need to look up the final score!

In all seriousness though, massively cool project, big props to those who compiled it. It’ll be fun to comb through, particularity if I ever turn that state champ project into a book.

I used to hear all about that 1991 Easton/West game. I took years for me to find a video of that game, finally found it on YouTube last week. Rover, sorry to say, the result was still the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT