ADVERTISEMENT

Trotter?

tulla

Oct 27, 2004
Is Trotter (SJP) injured? If so, is he expected back this year?

If he is out for the year, how does this affect the Prep title chances? Yes... I'm sure they have some good players to fill his void, but you dont just lose a player of his caliber and not have a dropoff

If he is out for the year, how does this affect the Prep title chances? Yes... I'm sure they have some good players to fill his void, but you dont just lose a player of his caliber and not have a dropoff
I think you've answered your question. It's be harder for the Prep to win another state championship. I just hope Johnson stays healthy.

The first time Trotter's absence could be an issue will be the expected re-match with LaSalle. Even with Trotter playing, it would very likely be a lot closer than last week's game.

Reactions: newport
I read somewhere that Trainor from LaSalle didn’t play this past week? Anyone have any info on that injury? That would be a huge loss for them.

I read somewhere that Trainor from LaSalle didn’t play this past week? Anyone have any info on that injury? That would be a huge loss for them.

He was hurt vs SJP and left the game, but returned for a bit afterwards. My sense is that he was kept out for precautionary reasons this week.

As for SJP, Trotter is a terrific player and their headliner on defense. That will hurt them. However, as long as that offense is complete, then you're still probably going to need to score 38 to beat them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT