ADVERTISEMENT

Today's O'Keefe release: Scott Foval, Democrat vote organizer, says that to get illegals to...

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
vote, you drive them in cars, because "it's the legality, because you can prove conspiracy if there's a bus. If there are cars, it's much harder to prove."

Foval went on: "If there's enough money, you have people drive their POV's (personally owned vehicles), or you have them drive rentals. You can't have them with Wisconsin license plates because rentals here...most of them don't have Wisconsin license plates. But, there's this thing called Used Car Auction, the titles belong to some unknown company."

Could chuvalo's statement about this election not being rigged have been any more wrong? And any more poorly timed?

Can't wait to see the three stooges reply to these tapes. My bet is it will be something like "hang in there" - brilliant!

NJ , why do so many of your posts have 0 (zero) responses??? Could it be u sound like a wing-nut regurgitating alt right press releases? Do you think there is anyway Trump could lose fair and square?

NJ , why do so many of your posts have 0 (zero) responses??? Could it be u sound like a wing-nut regurgitating alt right press releases? Do you think there is anyway Trump could lose fair and square?

Obama stuck it to Trump yesterday in a way that all red blooded Americans can understand. He said, "Whining before he game's over??!! That's not leadership!" And that's exactly what Trump is doing. After putting the country through over a year of bullsh!t, he's designing his exit strategy. He's going to be eligible to "grab" himself because he is the biggest "Pussy" I've seen!!! Let Hillary win. As long as the dems don't take congress, she can't do much.

You and the other stooges have raised this point so many times. I guess you are incapable of learning (hard to believe you're a Wood graduate), but the reason is that you don't have anything to say.

In the normal course of debate, my post on the O'Keefe tapes would be met with points of disagreement by you or the other stooges. The fact that there are no arguments to the contrary tells you all you need to know.

You couldn't even answer the question on how you would benefit if Hillary were elected. You came back with "hang in there" posts. You're a lightweight, face the facts.

You and the other stooges have raised this point so many times. I guess you are incapable of learning (hard to believe you're a Wood graduate), but the reason is that you don't have anything to say.

In the normal course of debate, my post on the O'Keefe tapes would be met with points of disagreement by you or the other stooges. The fact that there are no arguments to the contrary tells you all you need to know.

You couldn't even answer the question on how you would benefit if Hillary were elected. You came back with "hang in there" posts. You're a lightweight, face the facts.

I hope you and your party are proud of your candidate and the performance he put on in last night's debate. Trump is a mentally ill man & your crowd whistles past the graveyatd pretending he is not. Disgrace.

I hope you and your party are proud of your candidate and the performance he put on in last night's debate. Trump is a mentally ill man & your crowd whistles past the graveyatd pretending he is not. Disgrace.
Based on your posts, I would guess that you are one of the last people who should be calling someone mentally ill. Also interesting that you don't point out any specifics. Further, if we take you at your word and assume that Trump is mentally ill, what makes the other candidate so qualified when she is at the very least slippery vs. the law and at worst is/has been operating criminally on so many fronts including the Clinton Foundation (taking money from overseas donors for future favors), voter fraud that was exposed this past week (transporting illegal immigrants to the polls via car, not bus, to hide the obvious), treatment of her husband's sexual accusers, and on and on and on. I wonder if someone who can only see one side of things needs to be tested for mental illness.

We will let the great people of this nation decide who is more capable of occupying the oval office. Time will tell NJ

We will let the great people of this nation decide who is more capable of occupying the oval office. Time will tell NJ
So, none of the voter rigging issues are a concern to you?

You should flip the situation and determine what you would say in that case. Flipping the situation, in case you don't know, and I'm not being condescending because I realize that you probably don't know, is how you would react if the other side (GOP) did the same thing. Can you say "outrage"?

Also, do you have any thoughts as to why stories like this don't appear on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, etc.? Pure coincidence maybe?

The GOP asked for it over the years courting every wacko----- tea party, evangelicals, NRA nuts, disguised racists groups, birthers, various conspiracy nuts, etc. So what you see now are the chickens coming home to roost..... they slowly built a crazy Frankenstein and it got out of control. It is wonderful to see.

The GOP asked for it over the years courting every wacko----- tea party, evangelicals, NRA nuts, disguised racists groups, birthers, various conspiracy nuts, etc. So what you see now are the chickens coming home to roost..... they slowly built a crazy Frankenstein and it got out of control. It is wonderful to see.

Be careful Chuv. You are correct that over the last years, the republican party has picked up some excess baggage. But if you don't think the Dems opened their own can of worms with Sanders and Warren, you got another thing coming. Every fringe group is gonna come knocking for support and money as in taxes. From bathroom deliniations to glass ceilings, from immigrants wanting more help to free higher education. And the democrats want their votes so they will get a seat at the table. It's gonna make your head spin. Now tell me I'm wrong. With a straight face that is!!

Nothing near the motley crews that hitched their wagon to Trump & the GOP. David Duke and all the neo-nazis are pure evil but old Donald ( the GOP standard bearer) dog whistled to them all.

Nothing near the motley crews that hitched their wagon to Trump & the GOP. David Duke and all the neo-nazis are pure evil but old Donald ( the GOP standard bearer) dog whistled to them all.

Transgenders, now there's a great group for you. A bunch of mentals that make up less than 1% of the population telling the rest of the USA what they want. BLM, no there's not a racist bone in their bodies. Immigrants who flip burgers want a 33% raise to get them out of poverty. How about the thought that flipping burgers was a summertime job for High school kids and not the main income for a family of ten deadbeats. Yeah the economy must really be humming. Listen Chit Head Chuv (boy I like the name calling), you can believe what you want but the Democratic party has one person to thank for their swelling ranks. Ronald Reagan. He shut down the mental hospitals. You have a great day in the basement. Make sure you have enough lub and tissues!!

Relax Pea Brain!!! You are getting yourself all charged up. Trust me P.B. Paulie, everything will turn out fine. Your party should just try to expand their base. All these minorities that your rank & file secretly despise are here to stay---- that is reality Pea Brain. So either you truly embrace all demographics or hide your anger and resentment and pretend to embrace them or your party will be in serious trouble. Now relax--- go lie down and rest your weary little pea brain.

Relax Pea Brain!!! You are getting yourself all charged up. Trust me P.B. Paulie, everything will turn out fine. Your party should just try to expand their base. All these minorities that your rank & file secretly despise are here to stay---- that is reality Pea Brain. So either you truly embrace all demographics or hide your anger and resentment and pretend to embrace them or your party will be in serious trouble. Now relax--- go lie down and rest your weary little pea brain.

Another post with name calling and no point. You're batting a thousand!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT