ADVERTISEMENT

The Trumpster !

Stalker

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
Just when you think he's toast he finds new life. Thanks in part to hilarious Hillary for sure but seriously, does this guy have 9 lives or what? The Teflon Don....what a moniker.
With a loser like Hillary (anyone else SICK of Bill....please go away!) this thing is anything but over. Maybe the Greenies pull it out. Is Jill the Ralph Nader of 2016?

Just when you think he's toast he finds new life. Thanks in part to hilarious Hillary for sure but seriously, does this guy have 9 lives or what? The Teflon Don....what a moniker.
With a loser like Hillary (anyone else SICK of Bill....please go away!) this thing is anything but over. Maybe the Greenies pull it out. Is Jill the Ralph Nader of 2016?

It ain't over. Any other candidate would be miles ahead but Hillary just can't shake the "Liar, Cheater" image. For good reason!!

I believe it is over and H. Clinton will be Madame President Hillary Rodham Clinton. Time will tell and the good voters of this great nation will decide.

Yo Pea Brain Paulie, Do you believe what they release will bring about her defeat or cause her to resign her candidacy ??

Yo Pea Brain Paulie, Do you believe what they release will bring about her defeat or cause her to resign her candidacy ??

I certainly do Smacked Azz! And I can't wait to see the reaction! Depending on the level of deceit I want to see how she spins it or whose fault it really is. You know those pesky right wing conspiracies are responsible for everything!!

GARY JOHNSON 2016!!!!

Last edited:
I certainly do Smacked Azz! And I can't wait to see the reaction! Depending on the level of deceit I want to see how she spins it or whose fault it really is. You know those pesky right wing conspiracies are responsible for everything!!

GARY JOHNSON 2016!!!!
Yo Pea Brain Paulie, Ms. Clinton has shown she is tough as nails over the last few decades. Perhaps you are jumping the gun ( in an almost effeminate way---- nothing wrong with that). You will really be upset and sad if she weathers another storm.

Yo Pea Brain Paulie, Ms. Clinton has shown she is tough as nails over the last few decades. Perhaps you are jumping the gun ( in an almost effeminate way---- nothing wrong with that). You will really be upset and sad if she weathers another storm.

God I can't wait for your mea culpa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT