ADVERTISEMENT

The Recruiting Zone (September 24th, 2018)

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
Find out what colleges are recruiting Parrish Parker, Jake Miller, Tyree Brown, Max Shaw, and Shane Thrift now!

......................................................................................................

West Mifflin safety Parrish Parker
Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I want to play football in college and hopefully make it to the NFL.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“Ball State, Howard, Kent State, Eastern Michigan, and RMU. There is much more but them are the main ones.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Ball State and Howard.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Yeah, I went to Howard, Toledo, and Kent State.”

Do you have plans for game day trips this fall?
“Not really, but I’m going to start looking for plans.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Yes, I always liked Ohio State and Pitt.”

......................................................................................................

Shaler Area linebacker Jake Miller
“Yes, I want to play sports in college. It’s been my dream to play Division I football for any program that is willing to give me a chance.”

“I’ve emailed coaches and received some answers back. I have also visited some colleges with my 7 on 7 team and talked to the coaches from the colleges we visited.”

“I have visited Penn State, Temple, and Michigan State with my 7 on 7 team.”

“I have plans to attempt to get some game day visits this fall so I can hopefully earn a scholarship and find a college that’s right for me.”

“My favorite college growing up was Ohio State.”

North Catholic wide receiver Tyree Brown
“Yes, I would like to continue playing football in college.”

“I’ve spoken to and received letters from Temple, Toledo and Notre Dame College. Those are the main ones.”

“I’ve visit lots of school with 7-on-7 but haven’t made any official visit.”

“Yes, I am going to the Pitt game against Georgia Tech and I plan on attending a Temple game.”

“Yes, it was always Oregon and then it recently switched to Temple.”

Thomas Jefferson running back Max Shaw
“Yes, I want to play sports in college. I have been recruited for both wrestling and football so in the near future, I will have a clearer picture on which route I will take.”

“I have talked to many smaller schools over the spring about playing football in college. For wrestling, my choices include American, UVA, Pitt, and Bucknell.”

“I have made trips to all of the schools on my wrestling list. I hope to do all my football trips sometime soon this year.”

“I have talked with multiple schools about this type of visit, but so far, I have solidified a gameday visit to St Francis.”

Seton La-Salle wide receiver Shane Thrift
“Yes, of course want to play college football. It’s a must in my family. My brother plays at WVU and my cousin plays for Lackawanna. His name is Tevin Thrift and my cousin Javon Thrift is a senior at Norwin and is being recruited from everywhere. So, it’s a must for me to play college ball.”

“I don’t have any offers yet, but I did a lot of camps this summer at RMU, Duquesne, Pitt, St. Francis, Dayton, and Toledo just to name a few.”

“Yes, there were a lot of visits with my 7/7 Team Evolve. We were ranked like 13th in the country and we have been to Rutgers, Maryland, Pitt, Syracuse, and Howard just to name a few.”

“Yes, I plan on going up to RMU, Toledo, Pitt, WVU, and Howard for one of their games.”

“My favorite college would probably be Miami U.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News