ADVERTISEMENT

The Recruiting Zone (August 2nd, 2021)

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
Find out what colleges are recruiting Elijah Jones, Joe Harris, Dom Barca, Lakeem Steele, and Christopher Augustine now!

......................................................................................................

St. Joseph's Prep wide receiver Elijah Jones​

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I want to play football in college and a power 5 one at that.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I have been to a couple of camps this summer that have allowed some colleges to see me, which are Ohio State, Temple, and Rutgers.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“The only college trips I have made were to the camps. I have toured the Rutgers facility after a camp in which I performed really well in but other than that I have not gone on any other trips.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“I have more plans for trips next year. I will not be going to as many camps next year, but I will hopefully be going to colleges on unofficial visits.”

Have you done any camps this off-season? How do you feel you performed?
“Yes, I have been to 3 camps in total. At the Ohio State camp, I performed extremely well and was one of the best wide receivers there while going against top DBs in 1on1’s. At the Temple I also performed at the highest level and was a standout guy amongst the revivers. At the Rutgers camp it was the same as the others performing really well against other people in my class which led to me being invited to a BBQ and a tour of their facility.”

Do you have any plans for camps ahead?
“As of next year, I will not be attending as many camps but will focus on getting better as an individual by working out.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Growing up my favorite college was Ohio State and still is my favorite college to this day.”

......................................................................................................

West Scranton running back Joe Harris​

“It has always been a dream of mine to play division one football in college.”

“I am currently in contact with a couple of colleges, but I don’t know if they would like me to say their names.”

“I plan on making a couple college trips next season.”

“I will be making college trips next season.”

What camps are you planning to do this summer?
“I have already attended some local camps and the Penn State camp.”

“Penn State was always my favorite college.”

Norwin running back Dom Barca​

“I would love to play football at the next level.”

“N/A.”

“I have not made any college trips yet.”

“I plan on taking some trips to see some colleges soon.”

“I have attended Clarion, Slippery Rock, Duquesne, and Pitt’s football camps this summer and I feel I performed pretty good on my agility testing and 1 on 1’s.”

“I plan on attending some more camps coming up soon.”

“My favorite college has always been Pitt.”

St. Joseph's Prep offensive lineman Lakeem Steele​

“Earning the opportunity to play football to such a high level would be amazing. Football would be my main sport to play in college.”

“So far, Temple University would be the only college actively recruiting me.”

“I have made a college trip to Temple.”

“I do plan to visit some other interesting schools in the future.”

“I’ve done “All State Preps”, Monmouth College, Temple University, and Rutgers University. I competed and showed my worth at each camp and dominated as much as possible.”

“I plan to do more camps at different colleges in the future.”

“My favorite college was and still is The University of Alabama.”

Methacton linebacker Christopher Augustine​

Do you want to play sports in college?
“Yes, I do. I want to play football. I’ve always found that during football season I perform best academically, and I hope to continue playing in college. I perform best with the built-in discipline and time management that football provides. I want to attend a school that will provide me with a quality academic program in my major (Biology) and continue to play football. If so, which one? I’m most fond of St. Lawrence and RPI.”

“I’ve had conversations with some coaches l, many schools in the Liberty League in NY and have invites to RPI and St. Lawrence scheduled in July.”

“I had a great visit with Juniata College last week and have invites coming in July.”

“We are visiting RPI, St. Lawrence and Hopefully University of Rochester in July.”

Have you done any camps this off-season?
“I've attended ESU, Kutztown, Villanova and Slippery Rock Camps in the past few months.”

How do you feel you performed?
“I found Slippery Rock taught me the most. The camp was nicely paced, and they had a variety of drills to exhibit all positions.”

“At this time, I will be focused on official visits.”

“No.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News